Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
***** User
3,654 Posts
I would love a NA to single turbo complete bolt on kit as an option to doing a twin turbo conversion. Don't need 1000 hp, would like 250 - 300 whp if that is a possibility.
Just properly size the turbo for the power and spool characteristics you are hoping to achieve, look at the flow charts, single turbo kits dont have to mean high horsepower only. With the low cost of tt conversion kits its much more economical to just tt it and be done, buttttttttttt single turbos are just so much fun. :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
To be honest I have been trying to get some jobs out so I can pay the mortage. things are clearing up and I should be able to get back on it full force. Sorry about the delay guys but I want it to be right.

·
The Toy Maker
570 Posts
Looks nice. This is going to make me regret that I must get rid of my T66 that I planed to use for a single turbo kit. But babies come first. I'm partly tempted to keep it for possible future use with this kit. I may have to consider this sometime in the future. Whatever happenes, nice work. I'll be anxious to see reviews on it. :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
As many of you know times(economically) are rough. That being said a lot of my customers live off of their 401's and since the recent crash business has gotten slow. It is a catch 22 for me because now I have time to finish the tweaking of the kit but can't afford to run final production. This is only a temporary situation, just with the uncertainty I can't spend the type of $$ it requires. As soon as things start to look brighter this kit will be rolling.

·
Registered
477 Posts
if you have a final price and a date, i know several members on here would be willing to make a deposit (if the price/date is right). i am really interested in this kit and scrapping my 16g project, but I need to know dollar to dollar if it's worth it for this kit. if you are circa 3500 I am gonna buy this from you lol. just give us some more information, and keep working at the design!

·
"The Weapon They Fear"
437 Posts
Im intrested for sure. Wouldnt be able to get it till like middle of next year but yea..How hard would the install be? What other parts would be included? wat would the HP increase be as well? thanks

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Sorry for the late update , I have been working hard on keeping the shop doors open. Things are starting to look up I have been trying to get all the hot parts(headers, crossover pipe,RaceGate wastegate,down pipe, Oil return line,oil feed line, and DBB GTK turbocharger for somewhere between 4,000 and 4500. I also have been getting a line on the cold side(intercooler, piping,Tial BOV, Couplers and clamps) for under 1400. Of course I am sure some will want the Big name intercoolers and I can get them but they will probably add 500 to the price.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts