Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would you ship your car over to other states? I'd like to know what would be the most efficient and effectiveness way to ship our car to other states. Also, how much it would cost one to do that? Let's say, I am a Minnesota residence, if i have to ship my car over to California, who would be the best carrier (minimum headaches) and how much do i expect to pay?
Thanks a bunch.
BlackCow

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
I paid $650 to have my 94 R/T Turbo shipped from Miami, FL to St. Louis, MO. I thought it was a good price.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Easy as you could hope for ...

www.movecars.com
There's all the information and links you need. Fill out several quotes online and take the one that you like. I recommend getting someone who is bonded/insured as a carrier. Ask for any applicable discounts up front (military, AAA, etc). Some places discount if you find them online too. The carrier for my car drove the rig almost up to my door. Good luck.

C

·
0 Posts
At the moment I am getting a 95' Eclipse GST shipped from Ft. Worth, TX to Niagara Falls, NY for $725. (thats over 1,600 miles)

I did massive research on getting prices, so I can almost guarantee this place will be the cheapest, plus they are a large company. They also match prices and you can talk to a rep. live online to get a quote.

http://www.ableautotransport.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts