Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Shame on me!

302 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Dave Best 
#1 ·
everybody:
I have done some bad things in my day, but I am truly sorry to have offended any one in the horrible manner which I apparently have done here. I did not mean anything by it...if you must know,in the past few days,I have lost my job,found out my heath is not too good,and am getting sued by my x-wife. i had to sell my other car,and thats what started all this!
GEEZ!!!
I'll try to do better..I promise
Am I forgiven?
Freddy

#2 ·
You were never in my 'bad' book. :) I get crazy at times too. I just didn't want you freaking out too much, hence my first list items' advice. :) (high blood pressure is a bad thing.... )

Sorry to hear about the string of misfortune. But at least you have a nice car still. :)

hmmmm

*thinks to himself*....'I do have too much time on my hands....'

:D :D :D :p :p

Elton

#5 ·
shovel *twirling his dick around* says "huh, what are you talking aboot?, just delete the thread and all will be forgoten" *continues walking down the street twirling his dick*

#6 ·
Your just haveing a bad day. I am haveing a bad life. I can't even find a girlfriend much less get married or divorced. I lost my job in Jan. And I think that I am in good health but the judges at the competition say that I am truly sad. Feel better. Don't stress it. Don't worry about what everyone here says, I've been there, done that. You'll get used to it. I don't think that anyone is really offened. Have fun on this board.

#7 ·
No sweat man! I know I'm having a lot of bad days myself....

Dave

#8 ·
Im with Shovel (Jason)...

Ditch the original post (which I just finished reading btw). Sorry I didnt see it yesterday morning either (the "winter driver?" was pretty weak).

Its all good.

Bob.

#11 ·
Never thought bad about you, you're ok in my book.

Can you feel the love, now come on everyone group hug.:eek:

But seriously I sure hope your health comes around for you, you can always get another job, but not another body. Hope this start getting better for you soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.