Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
*Insert Evil Laughter*
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a 95 non TT in a wrecking yard and was going to pull the dash. some jerkoff had ripped it apart to get to the small 3cluster gauges.. WTF. put down the wrench and please for the love of god step AWAY from the 3S. shame on you..... shame:shitsweak:

·
one of the first
2,807 Posts
Eric,

you need a 2g dash?

It is a shame some of the stuff people do to get a small part

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
They dont care. How many dashs do you ever sell in a yard? One maybe. The gauges are a different story and as you know they arent easy to get at.

I see all kinds of stupid crap in the pull a part yards. I dont know why people waste their times to take something apart and just leave the carnage laying around.

-SP

-SP

·
*Insert Evil Laughter*
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't NEED one per se. But the stealths is cracked up and I saw a nice second Gen black one and thought it would be nice for the stealth and would be dirt cheap in that yard. Started pulling it before I realized someone had just butchered it. I hope the guy drops his hammer on his nuts.

·
one of the first
2,807 Posts
I will look and see if I have one, I let it go for cheap plus I might even be able to get it to denver to

·
one of the first
2,807 Posts
yep, I will look in the am and let you know..If I do have one I could get it to denver sunday as I have a family friend down that lives in denver and there headed back sunday

·
one of the first
2,807 Posts
Sounds like a plan man , I will shoot you a text in a hour or so to let you know about that dash

·
Registered
397 Posts
They dont care.

-SP

-SP
I bought an 09 Charger wrecked and the air bag cover is the dash cover. The book pays over 8 hours to do. Of course the first one you do is going to take longer. I got a salvage yard dash and was happy to see the wire harness was same part #. Dash was in and going togather when I found the salvage yard cut of the connector for the clockspring because they didn't know how to unhook it' then they tucked it up behind the defroster vent so you couldn't see it. Back out with dash to strip duct work and cover off both to swap harness because some idiot didn't want to take the time to figure something out. He could have at least left it exposed or labled it somehow.I took pics before I tore the dashes apart to swap harness. Good thing I bought a 30 pack.

Attachments

·
*Insert Evil Laughter*
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I guess its normal then. I just wish people.would have more respect for these cars as they really didn't make that many and they are getting more rare.

·
*Insert Evil Laughter*
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow that dash was in such good condition it even had one defrost vent uncracked lol.. NEVER seen that lol. Replaced them on my black car but just never seen it from an original. Thanks also for the 3cluster gauges still in there. That gives me something to play with as I'm going to attempt to keep stock 2 and an aftermarket boost gauge in the third slot for her car.

·
one of the first
2,807 Posts
wow that dash was in such good condition it even had one defrost vent uncracked lol.. NEVER seen that lol. Replaced them on my black car but just never seen it from an original. Thanks also for the 3cluster gauges still in there. That gives me something to play with as I'm going to attempt to keep stock 2 and an aftermarket boost gauge in the third slot for her car.
Not a problem man glad you could use it..Let me know if you happen to need any other parts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts