Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone rich enough to loan me about $5000-5500 for a couple of months ( i'll repay as soon as i sell my car, which should come soon since im dropping the price).

Im very trustworthy and we can do some contracts for safety.
I just need to get this '94 TT before it sells:(

·
Jordan
3,031 Posts
:stupid: that is what i would like to know. Best bet would be a loan buddy, if you have poor credit, why should people on the board trust you? A little detail about the TT that you might pickup?

·
3si member #1623
1,976 Posts
"I just need to get this '94 TT before it sells" I know how you feel man... I spent years saving up/looking for VR4's and all of them seemed like good deals, I "had" to get each one I saw before it sold, and I would have done anything to get it. But think, If you get in any kind of delima you don't want anyone elese but yourself to be "stuck". You don't want to owe some person $5k and not have the car to drive. And you might not be able to sell the car you have now as soon as you expect or for the price you want. Keep looking for another better deal on a TT... one you can finace, or, wait till you can pay with cash. ;)

Good luck. And yeah what are the details of this TT..pics?

·
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yeah i understand it'd be hard for someone to loan out $5500 but it was worth a shot. I might go ask my bank but dont they charge a pretty penny of interest?
Anyway, the car is a '94 Pewter? Stealth TT w/121k (Has anyone seen a pewter RT/TT before?? i only see NA's in that color). As for the price, lets just say its in my poor student's budget! Like, under $7500. Actually alittle under 7000.
Heres alittle of the carfax:
GOOD NEWS! CARFAX search results confirm this 1994 DODGE STEALTH R/T TURBO
(JB3AN74K5RY009724) qualifies for the FREE $5,000 CARFAX Clean Title History
Guarantee. By ordering this CARFAX Report, you have significantly reduced your
risk of purchasing a vehicle with a costly hidden problem.

SECTION: SECTION RESULTS:

1994 DODGE STEALTH R/T TURBO
Title Check Clean Title History Guaranteed
Odometer Rollback Check No Odometer Rollback Detected
Problem Check No Problems Found

VIN: JB3AN74K5RY009724
Year/Make/Model: 1994 DODGE STEALTH R/T TURBO

Body Style: HATCHBACK 2 DR
Engine: 2.5 L4 TBI SOHC 8V
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Carburetion: TURBO FUEL INJECTED, 1, 2, OR 4 BARREL CARB
Cylinders: 6
Manufactured in: JAPAN

GOOD NEWS! CARFAX search results confirm this 1994 DODGE STEALTH R/T TURBO
(JB3AN74K5RY009724) qualifies for the CARFAX FREE $5,000 Clean Title History
Guarantee.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Engine: 2.5 L4 TBI SOHC 8V
Cylinders: 6
[/B]
2.5 L4???
:confused: :alcoholic :dunce: :wtf: :? :suspect:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
i had to wait a year and 2 months for my car to come up for sale
and as soon as it did i had the money and i got the car
i guess i got lucky

·
glows green
1,054 Posts
hey frankie, good luck with getting that car.

whatever happened with my old car? i noticed in your sig that you got rid of it.

·
Like a Rat out of Water
2,976 Posts
For some reason, carfax lists a lot of dodge stealth R/T TT's with that 2.5L engine...I remember this when I was hunting for a car...

-Bat

·
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
93basegt said:
hey frankie, good luck with getting that car.

whatever happened with my old car? i noticed in your sig that you got rid of it.

whats up david, i sold the car to a guy in cleburne, i wonder if he joined this site.

And if you get the stealth running, i got a recall notice for you to take it to Huffines Dodge in Lewisville !
:dodge: :mitsu:

·
glows green
1,054 Posts
actually i wound up selling the car to another user on here because i needed the money and i couldn't afford to fix it. i wish i had been able to because that was a fun car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.