41 - 60 of 464 Posts

·
Woot!!!11one
256 Posts
can i get verified? thanks!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have applied 3 times for Group Membership in the Verified Seller Group every 3/4 days it resets & I have to reapply & No verification. I have checked & rechecked my info & it is all there phone number-address-etc. check out my feedback on Ebay if that will help Ebay=toyolet23. If there is a problem with info please contact me and I will correct it. Thank You :) :) :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Need verification sir please

1) Full Name-Lance Ross
2) Home Address-521 Meadowview Dr Apt C101
3) Home & Cell Phone Numbers (704)-877-5921
4) Date of birth 04/25/1988

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
In addition, this thread is NOT part of the request verification process. Posting info here is pointless, unless you for some reason had difficulty in getting on the list to be processed due to a glitch on the link in the sticky thread. The original post was informative only, when we first implemented the verified seller program. If you want to get verified, go to the sticky thread at the top of EVERY classified section, read the directions, follow the directions. Then keep watch of your profile to see if you get added to the verified seller group under group memberships section of your profile page. We don't tell you when you get approved, we don't tell you when you get declined. We will send a PM if we need additional information.

·
passion for greatness
141 Posts
I would like to request verification if possible- i am a loyal customer f multiple vendors and have parts to sell that will benefit other members on 3si. I used to get on here and just obtain useful info, but recently since modding my car, need to update/verify my status! thank you much!

Stephen Dietrich
1619 Sleepyhollow Rd
York, PA 17403
cell #: (717) 873-7925

·
USAF Honor Guard
69 Posts
So was I declined? I applied and had all the info in my profile but when I checked it a week later it has the option of 'join group' again instead of 'waiting for approval' or something like that.

·
3S Owner since '04
3,624 Posts
Lord Warlock, I'd suggest locking the thread and trimming the replies. I figured out the verification process easily enough. :)

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
favorable with the mod's, Alantt and mykiss still have some 'tude with me and im feeling it rein upon me within this dumb-(ah'ss) process
Actually, mykiss has no input whatsoever with us, in fact we'd ban you if you were associated with him in any way. He isn't allowed to sell here anymore. Also Alan does not get involved with the classified rules or who we select and who we don't. Your case was simply due to an outstanding/unresolved previous sales issue, and we mods of this section tend to have long memories when that happens.

·
TURBOED2HELL
325 Posts
Actually, mykiss has no input whatsoever with us, in fact we'd ban you if you were associated with him in any way. He isn't allowed to sell here anymore. Also Alan does not get involved with the classified rules or who we select and who we don't. Your case was simply due to an outstanding/unresolved previous sales issue, and we mods of this section tend to have long memories when that happens.
Yeah... outstanding/unresolved previous sales issues? If you mods have a lengthy memory of these sort of issues the please would you be so kind as to help jog my memory of my "unresolved previous sales". I mean I'm not asking for a crazy investigation but if your memory is more then just some gut feeling that I have "unresolved issues" then im sure you should have an exact idea in which sale this was or who the plaintiff is in this matter so that this "plaintiff" can set your story straight and clear my name beacuse I have 0 neg. feedback to this day.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Yeah... outstanding/unresolved previous sales issues?
Yes, unresolved, I contacted the plaintiff, who verified the deal was never resolved to this day. Says its at least a couple years old. Maybe you should look deeper into your past and resolve past issues. Until it is, we won't overturn the decision.

Lord Warlock

FHSballin: just having the info on the profile doesn't get you approved to sell or start threads in that section, you need to get your name on the "get verified" list and if we can verify your data, then we'll update your status so you can post in the section.

·
TURBOED2HELL
325 Posts
Yes, unresolved, I contacted the plaintiff, who verified the deal was never resolved to this day. Says its at least a couple years old. Maybe you should look deeper into your past and resolve past issues. Until it is, we won't overturn the decision.

Lord Warlock

FHSballin: just having the info on the profile doesn't get you approved to sell or start threads in that section, you need to get your name on the "get verified" list and if we can verify your data, then we'll update your status so you can post in the section.
Im sure you did contact this "person" because you know so much more about my track record then I do. If I had even the slightest idea of what your issue is with my account really is then I would have either fixed it if it was resaonable but see'ing as how I've done nothing wrong on this form since I've had an account on here (2003) I really dont know where to start with looking at where or who has a discrepensy with me so why dont you cough out a name and stop dragging this process out any longer.

41 - 60 of 464 Posts