Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

441 - 460 of 462 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,000 Posts
Everyone who is in the backlog has an email or text from me to the info you've listed. Please confirm the information you've put into your profile - double check it and if you change it, let me know so I can use the new info.

Thank you,
Ryan

·
Super Moderator
21,000 Posts
I'm back on the site after my office alerted me to a skype-based trojan originating with 3Si and the crapping out of my own laptop combined with the password reset snafu that's going on. There are 11 requests that have accumulated and my access is still spotty. I'll be getting to everyone as soon as I can, thank you all as usual for your patience.

·
Super Moderator
21,000 Posts
All - There was a bit of a backlog of people who submitted for verification without putting the requisite information in their profile. I send messages to each of you and have not heard back. So I have denied the entire backlog from verification - what you need to do, if you have submitted before, is check that your name, address, email, and phone # are all entered correctly. Then you re-submit.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Super Moderator
21,000 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I believe i have followed all rules to now sell on the site. Requesting permission to sell. If I'm missing something please let me know and I'll fix it asap!
Thanks
Billy

·
Registered
57 Posts
Must only be able to update all info on a pc I guess. Mobile devices don't give the option of entering in address and phone number

·
Super Moderator
21,000 Posts
EVERYONE who has submitted a request for seller verification as of right now has either been contacted, or has been contacted and is missing a key piece of necessary information.

If you are still waiting for verification, PLEASE make sure ALL of your information is in your profile (Name / Address / Phone / Email) and RESUBMIT and PM me.

Thanks!
Ryan

441 - 460 of 462 Posts