Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

421 - 440 of 462 Posts

·
SlownesS
314 Posts
Man, that sucks. I have some stock turbos I'm trying to get rid of and a new heater core.

I know it's not much but it's much easier to just list it here than trying to find someone on a non 3s site.

·
Super Moderator
21,000 Posts
Hey everyone. I wanted to let you all know that I intend to attack the backlog of verification requests. However, we're having some trouble with under-the-hood permissions settings and can't get me set up to do so. We've reached out to AutoForums and hope they can help resolve the issue ASAP. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Keith
717 Posts
One thing I was curious about... do you call people to verify that you are who you say you are? This is what I understand happens.

I never answer my phone if I do not recognize the number. Is this going to be a problem?

·
STALKER
1,436 Posts
Hey everyone. I wanted to let you all know that I intend to attack the backlog of verification requests. However, we're having some trouble with under-the-hood permissions settings and can't get me set up to do so. We've reached out to AutoForums and hope they can help resolve the issue ASAP. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks Lawdogg

·
STALKER
1,436 Posts
Same
Since like November

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
^November? That's not long. Most have been waiting for over a year.
Um no. I guarantee you nobody has been waiting for over a year. Since August yes... but a year no. And I cannot believe you're still complaining when you STILL haven't put in the required info in your profile, like your last name.

But I have ample computer time today, and I'll started knocking down some seller verifications.

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
5 hours later, seller verifications are done (I started working on them last night). Check your phone or PM box. If you have no messages on either than A) you put in the wrong phone number B) you cannot receive txt messages or c) you've been denied for not having a phone number in your profile. I didn't send messages to those who neglected to put in a phone number.

·
Registered
417 Posts
5 hours later, seller verifications are done (I started working on them last night). Check your phone or PM box. If you have no messages on either than A) you put in the wrong phone number B) you cannot receive txt messages or c) you've been denied for not having a phone number in your profile. I didn't send messages to those who neglected to put in a phone number.
Thanks!

·
TIRED OF WAITING
740 Posts
Thank you for your time and effort.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hmm I have my phone number etc. listed in my profile and have not received a text message yet. What number should I be looking to get the text message from?

421 - 440 of 462 Posts