Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 464 Posts

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
Hey LW, I haven't been around for a long time and I just learned about this seller verification thing. My profile has been up to date for a long time so I wouldn't think that's an issue, but I'm wondering if the turnaround time on verification can be made less than two weeks, as my garage door is about to burst and I need to move some of my 3S parts as soon as possible. Let me know.

Peace,
JR

·
Mike's Sleeper
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T
313 Posts
Sent in the request to be verified. I have a listing on ebay that I want to post up. Plus I will have a bunch of OEM VR-4 parts coming up for sale soon too.

·
Chief Exec.
526 Posts
I know you guys are busy. It would be awesome if you could look at my verification. Everything on my account is updated..I have some 99 3000gt pieces i would like to let go.

Thank you for your time,

Ramon H.

·
maxlotto
228 Posts
I guess I am just stupid. I can't find anything on this site that tells you how to get verified. I am verified by verisign on ebay, but not sure that means anything here. My 3SI profile has been up to date for many years. Not sure what to do now. Please verify me.

Bill Bendel
Member: 204

·
Stealth slave
65 Posts
i sent in my request and stayed logged in for like a week...i got some 3s parts takin up like half of my basement...please verify me..thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
You requested to join this group 08-10-2008 at 06:40 PM
Request Reason: want to sell or part out a 91 r/t
Sorry I didn't see the phone number spot at the bottom of the profile. My cell is in there now and I do not have a home phone. If anything is wrong with my request let me know and I will provide the info. Thanks.

·
3s**ex** Addict
163 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've got everything, verification please?

21 - 40 of 464 Posts