Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 464 Posts

·
Administrator
3,037 Posts
In an attempt to remove anonymous sellers, the "verified seller" was activated on 10-15-06.
Because of this, people can no longer start a new thread unless verified. If you get a message about "access denied" this is why. If you have applied, then you may have missing info in your profile. The contact info is required. Nobody will be allowed to sell based on longevity on 3si, or seller rating.
Now, all this means is we gathered and filed some contact info. Because it affected so many sellers at one time, verification was rather random.
This is not in any way an "endorsement" of any seller in any form.
We recognize the inherant flaws with a system enacted in a short time.
As a mod, If you are involved in a sale, I would still suggest you get contact info on the seller. CALL the contact number given, and PM the contact info to us to compare to the database. If there is a discrepancy, we can let you know. And the seller will be dealt with by us.
Also, if the name that money is going to is not the one we have on record, don't pay them!
We cannot alleviate scams, but can make an effort to help members the best way we can.
Thanks
David
Classified mod

READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT at the top of EVERY forum page... lately, 5 out of 6 applicants have missing/blank contact info. I will NOT pm and walk every person thru a simple process that is outlined on EVERY page of 3si.
If you can't do it, don't apply. If you apply and have not filled it out, expect a LONG wait before you are reconsidered.

To Request Verification read this thread:

3000GT/Stealth International Message Center - Announcements in Forum : Classifieds

·
Registered
170 Posts
Originally Posted by WHY4SAKEN
Why Cant I post in Classifieds
From 3SI Wiki
Once you have updated your profile, (i assume you have since it has the phone in there) you still need to submit the request through the sticky thread to request verification, or you can go to group memberships and request to be added to the verified seller group. This gets you into dpfsharkbait's queue to verify your information. He usually gets the process done in a couple days at most.

Lord Warlock

IMPORTANT NOTICE: As of Oct 15, 2006 anyone that wants to post sales in the classified section or reply to parts/cars wanted threads will have to have their contact information "verified" by the classifieds section moderation team.

You will have to request verification (details below).

To be verified you will have place the following information in your forum profile.
1) Full Name/Alex Harris
2) Home Address/ 3506 sewells point road Norfolk,va 23513
3) Home & Cell Phone Numbers (301)404-9887
4) Date of birth5/6/80

·
3s in florida!
380 Posts
I'm requesting verification.

Is this where the request goes?

:mitsu:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
1) Full Name : Chase Hubbell
2) Home Address : 105 Fourth Street Bentleyville Pa
3) Home & Cell Phone Numbers : Home : 724-239-4915 Cell : 724-288-4503
4) Date of birth : 6/17/90
5) If you are under 18 we will need contact information on your parent so we can get their authorization. Call the house :].

Not sure if this is where this belongs but i need to sell a few things so if a mod. could please place this in the correct spot.

·
Car PC Tech
1,842 Posts
Verified Seller Requests to join must be approved by a group leader.
Group leaders: dpfsharkbait, Lord Warlock, Alan92RTTT You requested to join this group 12-16-2007 at 06:46 PM
Request Reason: I would like to sell some 3s related items that will be benefcial to both me and the members.

i still cannot post in classifieds...

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
NJ, just looking at the obvious reasons, your profile has no phone number listed in it, and therefore we can't verify you, and you can't be approved. Get the information we asked you to provide updated in your profile, then resubmit the request to be verified.

·
ATL
7,617 Posts
To be verified you will have place the following information in your forum profile.
1) Full Name/Matt Kulchar
2) Home Address/ 6464 Greenstone Loop Dublin, OH 43016
3) Home & Cell Phone Numbers (614) 499-2890
4) Date of birth 9/28/88

·
ATL
7,617 Posts
Please verify i have all info in profile

·
Banned
183 Posts
hello im interested in being verifyed to sell some 3s items. I know i have all the correct facts in my profile and they are all veiwable. thanks guys.

·
Color: Arrest Me Red
1,889 Posts
Can I get verified? I already submitted a request once but realized I didn't have my last name in the name box too. That is fixed now.
Thanks

·
1,889 Posts
Approval please.... still waiting...

·
1,889 Posts
Wow this thread is completely worthless.... still no access. What good is being a paid member...

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Maybe if people would READ the instructions for steps to get verified, they wouldn't be so upset. This thread is an informational thread only, not a "get verified" thread. Posting in this thread does not get you on the list to be verified all it does is label you as one more of "THOSE" people who can't follow a direction. EVery one of the people posting in this thread didn't read the directions thoroughly, or maybe they should read it again. 1. update your profile with the required data...2. Submit a request to be verified via the link found in the sticky thread. 3. Wait for up to 2 weeks to be verified, 4. once we add you to the group, the only way to tell is to look on your profile, something every one of you members can do on your own without requiring us to hold you by the hand. However, it never fails, at least a dozen a month can't understand directions and keep pm'ing the mods for status, even after they've been added to the group.

Follow the directions people. Jester, there is no "request to be verified" in your name. I suggest you get that taken care of if you still want to be verified. (instead of complaining on this thread)

1 - 20 of 464 Posts