Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
xmas is coming up so---------
thought there might be some interest in some watches and other jewlery. my parents own a jewelry store that has been in our family for nearly 70 years. i can get a lot of really quality stuff for close to cost. for watches check out www.seikousa.com . I can get mens or womens styles. get me a model number and i'll tell you what i can sell it for. just for example the high end mens watch (kinetic auto relay) retails for $600 and i can get it to you for $400. we also carry necklaces (omega style), diamond pendants and diamond earrings. i can answer any questions you have, just let me know what you're looking for and i'll see what i can do.

thanks,
chris loehr
95vr4

·
Registered
683 Posts
Can you get diamonds?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes.....i can get any kind of diamond you like....what are you looking for. necklace, earrings, or a ring or what. let me know and if you are looking for something that we have in stock or give me a price range i can take some digital pics over thanksgiving break. just let me know what you're thinking about.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ohsofast your pm box was full so heres some info

got some prices for you larry.

these are the prices for just the loose stones with no mounting.

all of these are round stones

1 carat--VS1 clarity--H color--graded certificate--$6120

1 carat--VS1 clarity--E color--graded certificate--$7680

1carat--VS2 clarity--I color--$4800

oh, and the big deal of the year
5.5 carat princess cut for $25,000

if you want one of these stones in a 14kt tiffany setting (white or yellow gold) add $180 to the cost of the stone. otherwise i can get you just the stone and you can take it somewhere of your choice and pick out the setting you would like it in.

all these would come with an added appraisal from our store. let me know if you have any questions about this and if this is the range you are looking at or if you want to go bigger or smaller. i can get pretty much anything you're looking for.

thanks
chris loehr

·
Registered
683 Posts
Chris,
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Sorry about my PM inbox (didn't know I had those messages).

So who certifies your stones? Do you have stones certified by an outside party and I'm assuming that the appraisal value for insurance purposes would be quite a bit higher-correct?

Also, when we get to the nitty-gritty, can you provide pics?

THANKS!!!

Larry

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Can you get the Seiko watch that is kind of a gunmetal color. I forget the name of the finish but I think Seiko is the only company with it.

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Found the watch...its a SEIKO SLL089 or the Pulsar Model PTC263
It has a TiNC finish aka Nightfall

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
larry....the graded certificate does come from an outside party who tends to be very strict with the grading. this is good for us and for the customer so they can be sure when they order a VS1 I color stone that they get just that. the appraisal is for the value of the ring. this is done by my father who is certified for this procedure. the appraisal would be much higher than what you would pay because it will be more like what the retail value would be, but you're getting it for a discounted price. appraisals are also more of a judment call (opinion if you will) so they tend to be more on the higher side usually......and for the pics, i'm sure i can get some pics, although i dont know what you would be able to see really....also sometimes we dont have all these stones in stock so we may have to put in an order depending on what you want (just so you dont wait till the last minute).....the 3 i gave you today are all in stock at the store now though....i can take some pics of them when i am home for thanksgiving next week if you would like. let me know

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awild............the seiko SLL089 would run you $275 if we can get it. it is out of the seiko 2000 catalog so i would have to check with seiko.....the pulsar would be $108.

let me know if you want one of these or any other watches.

thanks
chris loehr

·
Ero Sennin
290 Posts
:stickpoke

·
Registered
593 Posts
how about a seiko SDWF73 , SGD301 ? thanks!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
a*jones.........the seiko sdwf73 would run you $210 plus shipping...

what collection is the other watch in....was it at seikousa.com....i didn't see it right off hand.....let me know so i can get you a price.

thanks for the inquiry,
chris loehr

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh and i forgot to mention that we are authorized dealers of seiko and pulsar watches. you can check at www.seikousa.com ----just go to service on the top of the site and then click store locator and enter the numbers 51401 for the zip code. you will then see our store listed "Loehr Jewelry". just in case anybody wanted to check up and see if i am legit. keep the inquiries and hopefully orders coming guys.

thanks
chris loehr

·
Ziggy Socky!
1,717 Posts
How much would the Seiko SDWG35 ARCADIA go for?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
macg23.......posted here also just in case you dont check your pms very often.

I can get you the sdwg35 for $250. it comes with a 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects and it is a very nice watch, i beleive we still have it in stock. shipping would be $6 and it would be insured for the total value. sorry about the lateness of the response but things get a little crazy during the holidays. let me know if you want it.

thanks,
chris loehr
95vr4

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes i have seen numerous watches online going for very cheap and all these stores say that they are authentic, but if you check on seiko's website you will find that they are not authorized dealers. so i dont know how they get these watches and the price they are selling it for is basically our cost and we have been doing business with seiko for many, many years. i see seikos $600 watches on ebay all the time for like $200. thats 100 bucks lower than we get it at cost. we sell all these watches in our store for the retail price, no discounts. I am just trying to help out with what i can and i thought charging 50 bucks more than cost would be a good deal for someone. You can order from whomever you would like, I don't mind. I know we cant compete with online watch vendors as far as price goes. all i can tell you is that i know these are authentic seiko watches that come with a 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects. I am almost positve i can compete with anyone when it comes to diamonds though.

i hope this doesnt sound mean.....i didnt intend it to sound like that if it does....i'm just trying to explain my side and let you know that i'm not doing this to make a ton of profit or anything. just thought i word put out word and help people with xmas needs.

sorry for the long reply
later
chris loehr

1 - 20 of 24 Posts