Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lovbyts
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some searching and surprised there has not been more discussion recently on seat covers.

I bought new/used seats about 15+ years ago because mine were shot and I didnt want to pay for recovering. Im a cheap ass. I also got a pretty good deal on ebay at the time. about 5 years ago my drivers seat started getting a couple areas worn through and the foam showing. Again I didnt want to pay $$$ to have them recovered and have been looking for resonance priced alternatives off and on the last couple of years.

About 2 months ago I decided to take the plunge on some ebay custom fit seat covers and I have to say for under $200 they are better than I expected. They seem well made, nice snug fit considering they are not stitched down and look 100% better than the old worn out seats.

I cant contest to how they will hold up yet but hopefully they will last more than a couple of years.

I am in no way associated with the seller and not getting anything out of sharing my post except the normal satisfaction of hoping it may help someone else.

·
Champions of England
376 Posts
I'm sure others, like myself are looking for good options.
Did your seats look as 'fitted' as the pictures on the eBay page?

·
Registered
952 Posts
I'm looking at Ridies and Interior Inovations because I want a nice look that is close to OEM. I'm interested in what the rear covers for their seats look like.

·
Champions of England
376 Posts
I'm looking at Ridies and Interior Inovations because I want a nice look that is close to OEM. I'm interested in what the rear covers for their seats look like.
I just yesterday, requested the test samples from Ridies. Happy to share the results against my tan interior.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I just yesterday, requested the test samples from Ridies. Happy to share the results against my tan interior.
I am going to go with black but I am still interested. Let me know what you think.

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
2,038 Posts
Hey Paul

When u get a chance show some pics that would be nice. Will probably need in near future.

Simon

Reactions: Paul H.

·
Lovbyts
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sure others, like myself are looking for good options.
Did your seats look as 'fitted' as the pictures on the eBay page?
Surprisingly yes. Not as good as stock but not puffy at all. Ill take a pucture tomorrow

·
Lovbyts
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry for the LATE reply with pictures.

Attachments

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
2,038 Posts
Wow that look nice ..thanks Paul for sharing

Will put that in my wish list

Reactions: Paul H.

·
Lovbyts
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow that look nice ..thanks Paul for sharing

Will put that in my wish list
Yeah for the price you cant really go wrong IMO. There are some a little more fancy with stitching and logos but $$$$

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do those also require removing the original seat covering or are they actual covers that go on top on the existing seat?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts