21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Show me your twins
1,116 Posts

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
List has been updated with what seems to be current.

Adrian - You will need to ensure that there is parking for those marked under "SD" so four (4) at the moment.

I will be bringing a cooler(s) will iced drinks (water bottles, energy drinks) and some snacks to hold us over during the day (hopefully there is overcast during the day again). I will also be bringing two jugs of Pump-E85 and a smaller jug of Pump-91, basic tools for the minor stuff, and my tuning arsenal for diagnostics. I have not decided on bringing the canopy yet though.

·
AR_VR4
73 Posts

Adrian - You will need to ensure that there is parking for those marked under "SD" so four (4) at the moment.

I will be bringing a cooler(s) will iced drinks (water bottles, energy drinks) and some snacks to hold us over during the day (hopefully there is overcast during the day again). I will also be bringing two jugs of Pump-E85 and a smaller jug of Pump-91, basic tools for the minor stuff, and my tuning arsenal for diagnostics. I have not decided on bringing the canopy yet though.
dont forget the beer i left at the house. thats house i am able to put up with adrian.. hahaha ;):D

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello my name is Sarah. i will be driving down from sacramento today and was hoping i could meet up with you guys in riverside tonight. i have a 98 3000gt vr4 ive owned for 11 years. has basic BPU. look forward to meeting you all and seeing some AWESOME cars! i rarely if ever see any vr4s where im at so this weekend will be heaven to me!:)

·
Show me your twins
1,116 Posts
Alex: You'll need that beer so that you can forget that ima get that spot :muahaha:

·
Show me your twins
1,116 Posts

Fashowww. I will try to accommodate everyone. I'll take out all of the cars that are in the way lol.

I will also bring some drinks and chips. And tools just in case haha :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not sure if meeting at Riverside or wherever you guys are grabbing something to eat Adrian or someone to house. 909 841 8387

·
Show me your twins
1,116 Posts
As most of you may know, you're all gonna meet at my house first. I'm going to take a 2/3 hour nap (I wake up for work at 4am) but I'll be up by 10:30-11:00. Just a heads up :).

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
SD crew is meeting between 8-9p and heading up around 9-10p. Adrian's house will be open to 3/S owners between 11p-midnight. We should be arriving there around 12-1230a. We will relax for a moment and roll out to a local eatery. Shoot the sh*t some more before finally making it to MOD for the early bird special ~3a - more or less.

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
21 - 31 of 31 Posts