Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Posting here since the SoCal3S board has been down for a while now.)

It is that time of the year again to get together! It is an opportune time for new owners to finally meet the OG's and become socially active and known.

Who: You! SoCal3S members!
What: Annual Mitsubishi Owner's Day 2016
When: Friday, July 8th, 2016 - Saturday, July 9th, 2016
Where: South San Diego/Riverside/Mitsu HQ in Cypress
Why: 'cause all the cool cats will be there!
How: Drive or carpool!

Per our long-time SD/LA 3/S tradition, we pull an all-nighter by meeting up at someone's house, kickin' it at a local eatery, then mobbin' over to park before the event starts. Afterward, we usually roll out to lunch and rest before driving back down. Initial meet point for SD will be at my pad in the evening.

List of attendees:
  • ALan - "bboyalan" - Rob's Red '92 VR-4 - 9b's w/ full BPU+ and AEM Series 2 on Pump-E85 (Meth TBI!) - SD
  • Adrian - "bluee3000gt" - Red '91 VR-4 - Full BPU (Phantoms and new build TBI!) - RS
  • Alex - "bigochevy82" - White '97 VR-4 - Full BPU (AEM Series 2 + fuel TBI!) - RS
  • Brian - White '12 Lancer - Clean/All show - SD
  • Taylor - "Th3_Bust3r" - Red '96 SL - '99 conversion - RS
  • Marvin - "marvin1904" - '92 SL - SD
  • Gio - Black '92 VR-4 - SD
  • Robert - "1Beastvr4" - Red '91 VR-4 - DR500's w/ full BPU - RS
  • Dave - "pelon" - Red '97 VR-4 - 19T's w/ full BPU - RS
  • Edgar - "stealthknight" - White '92 TT/Montero - freshly built - RS
  • Joseph - "Jkraus0424" - Silver '90 GTO - JDM TYTE - RS
  • Dave - "leadfoot" - Black '97 VR-4 - light BPU - straight to MOD
  • "Prodigy7" - Red '95 VR-4 - unknown - RS?
  • Brian Earl Spilner - Red '93 3000GT FWD-TT - RS
  • Sarah - "SarahVR4" - '98 VR-4 BPU - RS

POST UP if you are interested in tagging along! If you are new, then please post an introductory thread. Additional details (PH#, addresses, etc.) will be communicated via PM. SD will meet by 9 and head up by 10 at the latest. Official RS meet time will be midnight, but some will be there earlier at 10-11p.

Regards,
-ALan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey al hows it going ? Me and my friend gio would like to tag along with you guys on the caravan to mod if thats fine thanks :)

·
Show me your twins
1,114 Posts
I know a couple of 3s owners as well as one gsx and evo owner that wanna tag along but they either have forgotten their password, dont have a profile, or they couldn't figure out how to get their new password with this recent "security update" lol.

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey al hows it going ? Me and my friend gio would like to tag along with you guys on the caravan to mod if thats fine thanks :)
Who is driving what, or are you two carpooling?

I know a couple of 3s owners as well as one gsx and evo owner that wanna tag along but they either have forgotten their password, dont have a profile, or they couldn't figure out how to get their new password with this recent "security update" lol.
lol when there is a will, there is a way... new PW's were e-mailed. They can always sign up again.

Hey my name is Taylor and I will be attending the caravan! I have a red 96 SL with a 99 conversion.
Hey! Added*

·
?Mark
16,499 Posts

·
AR_VR4
73 Posts
See you in riverside brotha :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
If I can get a temporary permit from the DMV I will take the 92 TT... Otherwise I will take my MonteroI. will know by Friday though.

Edgar G.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey fellas. Names Joseph. I'm from Ventura county and will be Rollin to Adrian's for the caravan. I have a silver 1990 Mitsubishi gto. Looking forward to meeting everyone as well as seeing some badass rides!!!

:qgiggity:

·
!!V-R4RWw!!
662 Posts
Still up in the air about going or working on my car this weekend... haha ..

Also a 1995 red VR4. This is ERICK F. from the facebook group.

·
Show me your twins
1,114 Posts
Ive said this in the group chat but I call dibs on the corner (lol) in our section. Didnt claybar and wax my turd for nothing xD

·
AR_VR4
73 Posts
Ive said this in the group chat but I call dibs on the corner (lol) in our section. Didnt claybar and wax my turd for nothing xD
Race you for it :moon2:

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Before I update the original post's list, I need people to confirm if they are going to meet up in SD or Riverside (if at all). Just to make it clear, this thread is NOT to be confused as a 3/S attendance list for the event...

·
Show me your twins
1,114 Posts
Well most of the people who have posted so far are from the OC/IE/LA area so they're gonna meet at my place. Already confirmed on the group chat.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts