Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 3s/stealth owners in or around saskatchewan? report in and lets see how big an armada we got here on the prairie

·
Registered
143 Posts
'99 SL in Saskatoon! There's about a dozen stealths and few GTs prowling around as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,
I am in the process of importing a 1992 Stealth TT to Sask. I just put a deposit on it yesterday and I am going down to Calif. to look at it in Dec.
Hope it is as good as owner says. Please PM or email with any common problems or things to look for. I have not owned a Stealth before but I have owned it's little brother, the Talon.
Thanks !

·
is here
325 Posts
Yes sir. 2nd Gen GTO. Unfortunately its not in Saskatoon at the moment. I suppose no one ever meets up around here.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not enough people / not enough participation in the forum to organize one.
I know 3 people including myself with 3s and i've seen a few others.
White 92 Base <- Me.
Blue 91? GTO
Black 99 SL <- themikey
Red 92? RT/TT

If we could get a few people all talking we might be able to do something, but don't get my hopes up:p

·
is here
325 Posts
I wonder if we could get one organized through the summer. Any thoughts?

·
is here
325 Posts
I wonder if we could get one organized through the summer. Any thoughts?

·
is here
325 Posts
Nice! How are you liking it? I, unfortunately, will not have my GTO up here until June sometime. I drive my WRX in the mean time.

Also, I am sure you have noticed, but the roads are absolute shit right now. Not the most fun for driving anything exceptionally low/expensive on. Haha

Riley

PS, that would be great though. We should definitely do it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I really like the car. Looks great, handles good, very comfortable, but not as fast and exciting as my Eclipse and 14b.

The rear wing doesn't work, but that's not hard to fix. What bothers me is the alternator is almost gone so I have to replace that and it doesn't idle that smooth. Revs up nice and pulls good, but once it idles below 1000rpm, its definitely not very smooth and the lifters start ticking away.

And the roads are always bad, but almost everyone has their summer car out already!

And which WRX is yours? There's about a dozen of them. lol

·
is here
325 Posts
I have a rhd WRX. It's red and it has a JDMSource sticker on the back. It is completely stock, and has hail damage :( BOOO.

Yeah, stock they are not intensely powerful... However, after some slick modifications, you should be able to have some fun ;)

I have noticed the JDMs coming out already. Too soon in my opinion. Haha, there is winter sand/salt everywhere, and NONE of the potholes have been filled in. But, to each there own.

PS, road trips in the GTO=the besttttt. They are GREAT highway cars man. Hence, the fact they are tourers.

Riley

·
Registered
61 Posts
PS, road trips in the GTO=the besttttt. They are GREAT highway cars man. Hence, the fact they are tourers.

Riley
Yeah, I live out by Langham so its a little bit of highway all the time, and like you said, its great at that.

It also handles great, went for a run down Spadina on Sunday, it was awesome. :qgiggity:

·
is here
325 Posts
Shoot, I am excited. I bet spadina was a blast. Although, it's quite annoying when you have cars in front of you going barely the speed limit. Hahah. There have got to be some other good streets around the city. Know of any?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good stuff boys, pumped I found this thread! I live in Saskatoon, 92 VR-4, currently in the process of putting in a JDM engine, I had so many problems with the car when I bought it three years ago, haven't even driven the car more than 500 km. Just started on the JDM engine, starting to prep it, running into problems already! haha

·
is here
325 Posts
Hey, do you have a spare fuel pressure solenoid? I did a BLT today and found the nipples have broken off. Also, if you happen to have a spare BISS screw and rear turbo compressor outlet o-rings let me know - they're leaking too. lol
Yeah man, I might have the solenoid still sitting around. I will have to check when I head home to get my car running for the summer. The turbos and everything are installed, I even got it tuned, but for some reason my car is running like shit. It is seriously missing....So, I have to get that figured out. hahah

BISS screw? not sure what that is. I may still have the o-ring sitting around from the turbo swap. Hahaha You should PM me your number.

Sorry for the delayed response. I was enjoying Maui too much ;)

·
is here
325 Posts
Good stuff boys, pumped I found this thread! I live in Saskatoon, 92 VR-4, currently in the process of putting in a JDM engine, I had so many problems with the car when I bought it three years ago, haven't even driven the car more than 500 km. Just started on the JDM engine, starting to prep it, running into problems already! haha
Ha, well hopefully you can find all the information resources that you need with this site...Get that engine in for the summer! Actually though, what problems are you running in to?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah man, I might have the solenoid still sitting around. I will have to check when I head home to get my car running for the summer. The turbos and everything are installed, I even got it tuned, but for some reason my car is running like shit. It is seriously missing....So, I have to get that figured out. hahah

BISS screw? not sure what that is. I may still have the o-ring sitting around from the turbo swap. Hahaha You should PM me your number.

Sorry for the delayed response. I was enjoying Maui too much ;)
That's okay actually, I just omitted the FPS and it's been working good since. I have some maintenance stuff coming in a couple weeks and then I can see what she does on the track.

The only other thing now would be if you have the control motor for the rear wing.

And are you on 306motorclub?

·
is here
325 Posts
No, I haven't joined 306. I think I did at one point, although, I am pretty sure I deleted my account. I mostly found the forum fruitless...

I wonder how hard it would be to organize a meet sometime through the summer? Would you be interested? Maybe we can get a few other 3Ss to join...fat chance though. Actually, we could do a Regina/Saskatoon/Whoever else wants to join type of meet. That would be sick! I have to get the GTO running first though...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts