Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
the 3S whisperer
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she was filming an episode of her new t.v. show. ill try and find out the channel. shes so small in person. todd was nice and cool to talk with but, we all are here in ak. when it airs ill revive this thread. i dont think ill be in any direct footage but, im deff in the background on a few shots.

she went to nome and mined gold nuggets/flakes yesterday and brought it to us to melt down,cast a blank and, minted her a 1/2 oz coin out of it.

·
Premium Member
7,248 Posts
Bling Bling...

Anyways you get to talk to the lady?

·
the 3S whisperer
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont get starstruck. i kept back and acted profesional and let her do her thing. if the top gear guys were in my store, well then, id act like a kid.

·
Premium Member
7,248 Posts
Shoot i would have talked to her at least for a sec. Not as a celeb, but as a regular Joe...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Got a few feet from her when she was touring with McCain for the election, but never got to meet her. That's pretty cool though!

·
Likes to eat cheeseburger
637 Posts
When I used to work for the state, before she bacame gov, I was at a political event downtown and got to meet her when she was mayor, when she was still in her 30's, I just remember thinkin dang she is hot when i met her.
Then when she was governor she made a surprise visit to a meeting I was in.
It was fun. It was before any of the presidential stuff.

After that Alabama episode, I dont think the Top Gear guys wanna come to America anymore, ha ha ha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts