Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
...550WHP Club...
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I said I'd post a pic of my babe. Me my wife and my daughter. She's the one who ok's my vr4 projects. ;)

Sin

·
...550WHP Club...
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it is, but I said I would, you must like guys then DCIV?

·
Team Negro Member #3
3,049 Posts
just to keep this thread open,

wat mods has she recently let you do?

ps how old are you? you and your wife look pretty young for a daughter that looks that age lol.

·
RWD Switch PIONEER.
6,473 Posts
Nice catch!

·
...550WHP Club...
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She let me get the car! ;) We drove to albequrque to get it. We are 29, and my oldest is 10

·
95 VR4 For Sale
609 Posts
thread locked in.......3......2...........

very nice though

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Good looking car and family. We should have a forum for all of us to post up pics of us and our familys.

·
Monkey business
414 Posts
I quite agree you all look very happy...and to keep it on topic...you all pile into the VR-4 to drive around in or you have a minivan for doing that?

·
...550WHP Club...
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I quite agree you all look very happy...and to keep it on topic...you all pile into the VR-4 to drive around in or you have a minivan for doing that?
we have a benz. 05' E320 for that

·
I call it like I see it..
13,409 Posts
Meh so what if it is a tad off topic, it breaks the page up between the countless "How much is it worth?" "Can I beat a..." type threads. Nice family man :bigthumb: We have to see about getting you access to the members area STAT.

P.S. Your wife = the hot!

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Meh so what if it is a tad off topic, it breaks the page up between the countless "How much is it worth?" "Can I beat a..." type threads. Nice family man :bigthumb: We have to see about getting you access to the members area STAT.

P.S. Your wife = the hot!
Thanks for the breaking the ice mike.

If he didnt say it, I would have.

+ rep for snagging one b.e.a.utiful woman.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
serious man mad props for finding a chick like that. Worse shes cool with u modding damn JACKPOT lol

Also i think we should make a "face behind the name" thread where we can all post pics of ourselves, family whatever

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.