Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris is a great guy. Ships super fast and has great service. Packing was top notch also. Has great prices on great products too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I second that. He doesn’t just send parts quickly but also goes above and beyond to make sure you’re buying parts you actually need. Revenge is the first place to look for parts you need.

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Yes, the platform needs more people like Chris. Outstanding service and of very high integrity. Thanks for being there for us Chris!
Wayne

17,342 Posts
Thanks so much guys! I m lucky to have some great customers!

If it is at all within our power we ship same day, but always as fast as we can and if there will be delays we let you know. We continue to build stock of hard to find parts as well and usually have transmission parts from Japan being shipped here, so you don't have to wait months to get them.

We are always trying to add more parts to provide more options for our platform.

Thanks so much for the reviews! If anyone could review us on facebook that would be awesome!

·
Registered
245 Posts
His customer service is off the charts IMHO! Great seller to do business with.

And as a bonus, I like the fact that he does unboxings and parts breakdown on items for our cars on YouTube. Gotta love that.

·
One fix at a time
7,788 Posts
Definitely a bend over backwards seller for ya that knows how important customer service is. I've only ordered fluids and a few misc small items but eventually will need more parts for the 5-6 transmissions I have here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts