Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

461 - 477 of 477 Posts

·
Lawn Ornament Since '08
2,670 Posts
If you got rolled over by eugene and have relations that are in the legal profession and haven't called them yet, then perhaps a call to 1900COMMONSENSE should be your first port of call.
I think your probably right. But then again, common sense aint common anymore.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Having just read this entire thread, I can say you gentlemen have TOO much patience and trust in people!

Is he in California now gentlemen? My wife is an attorney, and might be able to help file claims against this man, would everyone be willing and able to do this and provide evidence of the issues at hand? We are quite busy, but perhaps for 10% of the recovery we make, working on a contingency would be enough to justify the hours of work/court appearances?

Peter

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Having just read this entire thread, I can say you gentlemen have TOO much patience and trust in people!

Is he in California now gentlemen? My wife is an attorney, and might be able to help file claims against this man, would everyone be willing and able to do this and provide evidence of the issues at hand? We are quite busy, but perhaps for 10% of the recovery we make, working on a contingency would be enough to justify the hours of work/court appearances?

Peter
I'll do better than 10%.

Gene paid me $500 already, so $2095.00 - 500 = $1595.00 . If your wife can recover that you can keep it. I'd just like to see that guy get roasted.

Unfortunately, all my evidence is in this and the original post, minus a Paypal transaction which I can get you. I made a mistake, which won't happen again, and paid into this group buy without getting any type of work order, receipt or confirmation of work as agreed upon. It's one of the reason's why I really haven't pursued out of state small claims.

·
Lawn Ornament Since '08
2,670 Posts
I talked to him over the phone and was one of the ones that paid with my debit card. I'll see If I can pull the transaction. I don't know if he's in Cali though.

·
Lawn Ornament Since '08
2,670 Posts
AAAAANNNNNDDDDD post one page back....
Here is his "recent" information that he'd posted on SF for sale section;

-What is your First & Last name?: eugene ivanov
-What is your email?:[email protected]
-What is your City? : los angeles
-What is your State? : ca
-What is your Zipcode? : 90036
-What is your phone: 559-250-2980

·
Registered
169 Posts
Gentlemen,

If you could gather one another and shoot a pm to all those who have interest with my email, that could get this ball rolling. We have access to possibly find him.

[email protected]

Peter

I need your claimed amounts and evidence to support this claimed amount. Then I will get into the supporting documentation from there.

DO NOT LET THIS GUY OFF THE HOOK.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry for the bump on an old thread. But did anyone ever find this guy or get resolution?

He owes me about $950.00 from WAY back which isn't worth getting into (I know I'll never see it and came to terms with that after I got a judgement against him and still couldn't collect).

Just curious if anyone has had any luck.

·
Marshall Taylor
1,112 Posts
I really got lucky dealing with Gene. I ordered my PTE Billet Turbos through him. When I received the turbos, they did not have the correct hot side housings. Gene's s--- had started hitting the fan. I knew not to try to resolve this issue through him. PTE worked with me and I purchased what I needed directly from them. I lost money dealing with Gene, as well.

I was not this lucky dealing with Racing Solutions, Inc. Out of Plano, TX. I ordered Injector Dynamics ID 2000 cc injectors. Instead of receiving ID 2000's, I received import injectors. The. Owner (William Hamblin, III) asked me to return the import injectors for a credit toward ID 2000 injectors that I insisted on. Long story short, Will of (RSI) kept the import injectors and the money I paid for them.

I'm having to take RSI to Small Claims Court. If you had thoughts of dealing with RSI for anything, run, don''t walk.

Marshall

·
?Mark
16,609 Posts
I really got lucky dealing with Gene. I ordered my PTE Billet Turbos through him. When I received the turbos, they did not have the correct hot side housings. Gene's s--- had started hitting the fan. I knew not to try to resolve this issue through him. PTE worked with me and I purchased what I needed directly from them. I lost money dealing with Gene, as well.

I was not this lucky dealing with Racing Solutions, Inc. Out of Plano, TX. I ordered Injector Dynamics ID 2000 cc injectors. Instead of receiving ID 2000's, I received import injectors. The. Owner (William Hamblin, III) asked me to return the import injectors for a credit toward ID 2000 injectors that I insisted on. Long story short, Will of (RSI) kept the import injectors and the money I paid for them.

I'm having to take RSI to Small Claims Court. If you had thoughts of dealing with RSI for anything, run, don''t walk.

Marshall
Just send Mike M there to have a little talk with the owner.

·
Marshall Taylor
1,112 Posts
DuTTch,

The above stated Plan is an excellent one. Problem solved. Mike will have Mr. Hamblim, III dancing in no time. Sir, as always, you are gentleman and a Scholar.

It will be helpful if someone passes by 1100 Progress Street, Plano, TX 75074 and see if RSI is still in business. Per the Viper Forums, Will has others that aren't fond of his business practices.

I hope the move is going well for you and Jan. Please do us a favor and not get run over in sunny FL. Jan and your friends don't need that stress again. You are one tough Bird.

Marshall

·
?Mark
16,609 Posts
DuTTch,

The above stated Plan is an excellent one. Problem solved. Mike will have Mr. Hamblim, III dancing in no time. Sir, as always, you are gentleman and a Scholar.

It will be helpful if someone passes by 1100 Progress Street, Plano, TX 75074 and see if RSI is still in business. Per the Viper Forums, Will has others that aren't fond of his business practices.

I hope the move is going well for you and Jan. Please do us a favor and not get run over in sunny FL. Jan and your friends don't need that stress again. You are one tough Bird.

Marshall
Looks like we will be driving by you On Sun Jan 10 on the I10. we will wave to Slidell lol. we will be staying somewhere on the border with FL

461 - 477 of 477 Posts