Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

441 - 460 of 477 Posts

·
SPOOLIN
125 Posts
IIRC, Hellbringer all ready tried this and that forum protected him by deleting the posts.
They don't really protect him, they just don't want another platform's drama on their site. I've seen threads from GTR, 240Sx, Evo, etc being deleted because those were thread warning the Supra community about the scam artists. The Mods pretty much said that it had nothing to do with Supraforums so they deleted the threads. But this topic is in the off-topic section so there is no censorship or deletion. So for those that can view off-topic, go nuts and let him be known!

·
Lawn Ornament Since '08
2,670 Posts
I can't view off topic.... Why. I mean I've only posted twice there but for God sakes I can view the classified section. I'm always stocking the supras they have for sale there. Oh, and don't try sending him a PM. Last time I tried that it said his inbox was full.

·
Super Moderator
3,199 Posts
I can't view off topic.... Why. I mean I've only posted twice there but for God sakes I can view the classified section. I'm always stocking the supras they have for sale there. Oh, and don't try sending him a PM. Last time I tried that it said his inbox was full.
Have to have 50 posts

·
Show me your twins
1,145 Posts
LOL too funny! (previous page)

·
Bored User
8,533 Posts
They don't really protect him, they just don't want another platform's drama on their site. I've seen threads from GTR, 240Sx, Evo, etc being deleted because those were thread warning the Supra community about the scam artists. The Mods pretty much said that it had nothing to do with Supraforums so they deleted the threads. But this topic is in the off-topic section so there is no censorship or deletion. So for those that can view off-topic, go nuts and let him be known!

He clearly had some mod protection at the time. It had nothing to do with keeping unrelated drama off the forum.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Can I get an updated list of who is owed what amount? I'm not saying I'll be able to get anything from the guy but it would help to know what the status is.
He originally owed me $1390.50 but he returned me $500, so I still have $890.50 outstanding.

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,999 Posts

Gone, but not forgotten.
LOL has it been that long already?

Ashy - He posted a thread about his unfortunate loss while still operating out of Cali. At least I think that is what "eljefefx" was referring to heh.

PS: Sorry for the OT post April!

-sent from my Galaxy S4

·
SPOOLIN
125 Posts
Here is his "recent" information that he'd posted on SF for sale section;

-What is your First & Last name?: eugene ivanov
-What is your email?:[email protected]
-What is your City? : los angeles
-What is your State? : ca
-What is your Zipcode? : 90036
-What is your phone: 559-250-2980

·
is here
325 Posts
Shit, it would be nice to see some compensation... I've been waiting for that damned intake manifold for so long....lol

That's all i've ever needed to top off the bay.

·
One fix at a time
7,762 Posts
Unless some of you seek legal action I don't think you'll ever get any compensation back. The police don't care about over the internet transactions because they're more concerned with homicides and other cases. Fraud won't ever be patrolled heavily over the internet unless it's a huge Federal case. Everything else is not important enough. I have a lawyer I can use but I never got screwed over by Gene. Doing nothing is exactly what he expects and wants everyone to do so he gets away with it.

441 - 460 of 477 Posts