Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

421 - 440 of 477 Posts

·
curt93T/T
5,079 Posts
It's not our Nelson if that's what you are thinking.

·
?Mark
16,578 Posts
funny................

·
Super Moderator
3,199 Posts
a little back story, i used to work for a car shop, they hired this kid from arizona, when he moved down here, i asked my landlord to let him move into the house im living in, when his car broke down, i let him borrow my bicycle to get to work (10 min bike ride) i shared food with him whenever i cooked for my gf and i. few months ago i got a husky puppy. he was 3 months old when i got him. about a month ago, i noticed he wasnt eating well and had diarrhea and would howl a lot, the neighbors complained, i took him in to the vet, he got diagnosed with giardia. got him the right treatment, he got better and everything is good. this monday i left him at my place overnight and stayed over at my gf's. the roommate has previously been cool with chilling with my puppy, taking him out for walks etc, so i knew he'd be ok. tuesday morning i went straight to work, when i got home, my puppy wasnt there and my roomie said he gave him away because neighbors called animal services because he started howling again. without even calling me to let me know whats up, he took my dog, along with the crate and all his toys that i bought, and gave him away to one of his coworkers that i also used to work with and didnt get along with at all, in fact that guy was the reason i left said shop. i texted the dude wanting to come get my dog back and he cussed me out, said he already gave the dog away to someone else and i'll never see him again. i called police, they said its a civil matter, theres nothing they can do. i dont know what kind of lies my roomie brewed up but theyre saying that i abused my little guy. does this look like a dog thats been abused? these pics are from my trip up north to see my family this weekend.

im dumbfounded that someone would do something like this, especially after i helped him out so much. im starting to lose faith in ever seeing my puppy again :(
My post...on the 5th page of people going after his old roommate.

If you put half the effort into organizing an E-Army for this into paying back the people you owe thousands of dollars to I might have some sympathy.

Right now all I can say is that the dog is probably in a better home.

http://www.3si.org/forum/f23/russianvr-4-genes-performance-resolution-thread-514508/

·
Lawn Ornament Since '08
2,670 Posts
^^^^^^
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
KARMA!!!

It's actually kind of funny that I see this now. I tried calling the number that I have for him, (559)250-2980 (normally wouldn't post someones number.... But really, who cares) yesterday, but it just rang and rang and rang till the voice mail picked up.
You are hearing this because I'm either busy or Don't want to talk to you right now. Leave me a message
I laughed.

·
Super Moderator
3,199 Posts
Can I get an updated list of who is owed what amount? I'm not saying I'll be able to get anything from the guy but it would help to know what the status is.

·
Lawn Ornament Since '08
2,670 Posts
Never heard of SPOT, but ya it's $1000. I honestly gave up on it all. But hey, if you can get something done great. Otherwise, hearing his BS from time to time is funny.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Man this guy's life is drama - sure he brings it on himself though.

guido1205US- $2095.00 - 500 = $1595 still owes me. Can't remember who I offered this too, but I'll give anyone a $500 recovery reward if they can get me that $1595

·
SPOOLIN
125 Posts
From SupraForums;

a little back story, i used to work for a car shop, they hired this kid from arizona, when he moved down here, i asked my landlord to let him move into the house im living in, when his car broke down, i let him borrow my bicycle to get to work (10 min bike ride) i shared food with him whenever i cooked for my gf and i. few months ago i got a husky puppy. he was 3 months old when i got him. about a month ago, i noticed he wasnt eating well and had diarrhea and would howl a lot, the neighbors complained, i took him in to the vet, he got diagnosed with giardia. got him the right treatment, he got better and everything is good. this monday i left him at my place overnight and stayed over at my gf's. the roommate has previously been cool with chilling with my puppy, taking him out for walks etc, so i knew he'd be ok. tuesday morning i went straight to work, when i got home, my puppy wasnt there and my roomie said he gave him away because neighbors called animal services because he started howling again. without even calling me to let me know whats up, he took my dog, along with the crate and all his toys that i bought, and gave him away to one of his coworkers that i also used to work with and didnt get along with at all, in fact that guy was the reason i left said shop. i texted the dude wanting to come get my dog back and he cussed me out, said he already gave the dog away to someone else and i'll never see him again. i called police, they said its a civil matter, theres nothing they can do. i dont know what kind of lies my roomie brewed up but theyre saying that i abused my little guy. does this look like a dog thats been abused? these pics are from my trip up north to see my family this weekend.

im dumbfounded that someone would do something like this, especially after i helped him out so much. im starting to lose faith in ever seeing my puppy again :(

421 - 440 of 477 Posts