Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 477 Posts

·
Banned
10,070 Posts
Administration Note: If you are not owed by Eugene DO NOT POST. If you do you will be suspended, this is your warning!

April
Classified Moderator

I have been thinking about this situation a lot and i have come to a decision.
I am closing down the shop. I have been dishonest to myself first, thinking i could turn this around by myself but i realized now that i cant do it. So i am finishing up the cars i have in the shop right now and going to work for an already established performance shop. I havent made ANY money in the last few months so i am completely dry right now, in the negative in fact. Once i start my job at the other shop i will have to start paying back the guys that i wasnt able to finish their stuff, so please, if you paid me for something and i havent gotten it done post here in a list and i will figure out a payment deal to get you guys your money back.
I havent been running the business properly and i cant blame that on anyone but myself so im just trying to put a stop to it before it gets any worse, if there is such a thing as any worse than this.
if mods will allow i will post up a bunch of parts i have that i will be liquidating to gather up some $$ to refund you guys quicker.
not sure what else to say, i've been battling over this for awhile but i think this is the best thing to do right now.

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
O.k. I have started a new thread and closed the old one. I will try to keep the list up-to-date. I am sure once Eugene settles down into his new job he will be able to post up a time frame/payment schedule for refunds.

The list is in NO particular order, I am just going by what was posted in the other thread.

guido1205US- $2095.00
Jomojr- $1,500.00
klfong- $1,390.50
rileyh- $1,028.97
dogo- $7,929.00
sak1782- $?? (will be discussed)
ashybone- SMIC delivery during summer
Geoff 3GT-??
Tasker21- $10,000.00 (-/+)

·
Banned
10,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sak1782 has been shipped most of his parts.
rileyh's manifold is actually almost done and i'll be able to ship that out to him.

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
sak1782 price was the parts he hasn't received (FMIC set-up, fuel rails, ect ect) according to his thread, or you can tell me what he is stilled owed.

I'll take rileyh off the list once he receives the manifold.

·
Banned
10,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i shipped out scott's(sak1782)'s intake manifold and FMIC setup this last weekend. still need to send him one of the pipes that got damaged and fuel rails.

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
I removed him from the list for the time being. So all he is waiting on is the pipe, fuel rails, the FPR, and throttle body he sent you?

·
is here
325 Posts
Ah, well that is a bit of good news. On that note, Eugene, my manifold does have the Q45 throttle body, correct? I am just unsure as to whether you had caught my PM or not. I hope all works out smoothly for everyone.

·
Living the dream
660 Posts
Gene, I received the FMIC today.
It is not the 24x14x4.5 core FMIC that I paid for, but instead a treadstone core 22x10.5x4.5 and endtank kit. I could have purchased this same IC direct from treadstone for 315.00 plus shipping.

How do you want to handle the difference between a custom 24x14x4.5 core/fmic, and the item i received? You charged me 1700 for a custom fabricated item.

I am still waiting on the pipes for the IC, couplers, and clamps. The Intake manifold, along with the 90MM TB I sent you for fitment fabrication, as well as the FPR and the fuel rails.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Eugene, I'm desperate!
You tell me that you had finished my FMIC kit, you also have the turbo portion, the quickspool, wategate and everything else ...

Can not you already send me these parts?

I paid the following amounts :

$3,600
$3,200
$1,500
$2,900
$87
$11,287 Total!!!

I do not know if you realize the amount I've paid?

To date I have received the equipment for the sum of : $3,358

So there remains the outstanding sum of $7,929!!!

Eugene, I do not intend to wait another 3 months! You have my money well spent! I'm not a bank, and I do not appreciate

unless you tell me that you'll ship the kit that I've been waiting seven months!

PLEASE ANSWER FOR ONCE!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm am very sorry that you have had such a bad year Eugene. Unfortunately we all have rough spots in life, and I really do hope that next year will be better for you!

I had shipped the sidemounts and shrouds that you made me back to you in December for alteration. Will you be able to ship them back altered? If so when could I expect them?

I have been saving and planning for 10 long years to do this build and the only thing that has been holding me up for the last 9 months has been these intercoolers.
Please don't make me wait another year.

Best of luck,
Geoff

·
Administrator
3,037 Posts
Eugene- you really need to post some responses so people will know what is going on. I was at work the other day and didn't see your call, but I will be off tomorrow.
Thanks
David

·
Lawn Ornament Since '08
2,670 Posts
Gene I'm sorry to hear about your shop too. It sucks that things didn't go your way. I would really prefer to get my SMIC's+shouding+couplers if possible. If not you can issue me a refund too and I'll get DSM Side mounts I guess. Let me know Gene thanks.
***EDIT***
I'm going to have to end up buying these side mounts from another member that actually got his. Gene I don't want to spend my money twice on these SMIC's so If on tuesday you do get into town again and answer others messages can you please answer me too.

·
Living the dream
660 Posts
Gene, I received the Intake Manifold, some of the charge pipes, and the FPR today.

I want to give you public praise where it is due, but also have some concerns on other parts.

The intake manifold is 100% everything I expected. There is a small road rash mark on the top, but with alittle sanding it will come right out. I am very impressed with the finished product, and am very happy you got this piece out to me. I will post up pics of this when I get it cleaned up and looking presentable. I will probably spend a few hours tonight polishing it, so it can look its best.

The charge pipes/IC pipes need alot of cleaning up. These are going on a $60,000 build car, and like I told you when we first spoke, I plan to get this car into a magazine shoot. These pipes are not of that calibler at all. Are you sending a whole different set of pipes, or just the one in the pic you sent me via txt? Several of the pipes have serious dents in them, rashing, and look as though they have been used on another car. The inside of the joints, where the pipes are welded, are a good bit off. Im not sure if this will affect flow at all, but it is a concern of mine. I will take pics and post up what I am talking about. I am more than pissed about being charged for a $1700 setup, and receiving a $315 treadstone IC, not to the specs I paid for, and a set of shoddy IC pipes. Sorry if Im coming across as too harsh, but for real...its almost comical.

*Pics of IC Pipes added*

Additionally, the FPR has road rash and deep gouges all over the exterior of it. Again, I paid for a new part. This is something that people see when looking at my engine bay, and they are not scratches/gouges that will "buff out" so to speak.

Please respond to this asap. I know your going through alot, and are honestly trying to make right by everybody. The fact of this matter is, we now have two issues. The FMIC is not what I paid you for, its much much smaller. The intake pipes honestly look used, several are damaged, and the welds are not of the same caliber as those on your intake manifold.
Below are the pics. I did not resize the pictures so they retained the full Please help me get this resolved quickly.

Scott

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
Eugene told me he was going to out of town for his dad's birthday. I want to say he said he would be back Tuesday, but don't quote me on that. I'm not making any excuses, just relaying some information he told me. I didn't get to speak to him because I wasn't at the computer when he sent me the AIM message.

April

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
New Polished DBB DR 1200 V-band turbo kit with coated manifolds, coated 2.5" O2's, Tial Leaded Wastegates.
Rear Manifold Custom Spacer
New Custom Stainless 3" O2 housings V-band with O2 bungs
New Custom Stainless Downpipe 2 - 3" into 4" Collector V-band
New Injector Dynamics ID 2000's
Good Condition Stock Output Shaft
Good Condition Stock Endcase

Approx $10,000

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Gene - who are you going to be reimbursing first? I would like to throw my hat out there as one of the first in queue :D

Man, seems like there is a lot of money to be refunded/orders unfilled.

1 - 20 of 477 Posts