Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Rubber TB seal....

430 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Gatecrasher
Recently while racing, my Y pipe from the TB popped off and the car died. I pulled over and checked it out, and the rubber seal that goes inside the y pipe and around the TB, the ring on the top of it that seals the outside of the Y pipe is missing part of the seal, so i ghetto rigged it, drove it home, and its been sitting since. What is this part called? part #? would i have to order it from mitsu? or should most auto parts stores carry it....?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Mitsu requires you to buy the whole y-pipe to get that gasket. :( Search the board for "y-pipe gasket" Some people have come up with work arounds.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.