Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told they are just as good as Eibach, they're cheaper and fit right in place of the factory spring's. What does everyone else think? Or should I spend the extra money and go for Eibach's. Also, which is better, the K&N Filter charger for our cars or the K&N AirCharger for the Eclipse's. Will an AirCharger fit on my 93 Stealth RT NA? Thanks Ahead!!

Derrick

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I like my RS*R’s. I like the way it handles and the way it sets, a little lower but no too low. You will have to watch for sharper driveway angles than before and those speed bumps, if they are a little higher than normal. I have the active aero on my car and since you have a Stealth you should be a little better off than I am, in the way of front-end clearance.

As for how it rides, yes it rides harder, but I don’t think it rides any harder then my Fathers 95 R/T TT, which is still stock.

If you are interested in seeing a few pics of my car go to: http://www.3si.org/rideofmonthaug99.html and click on any pic to view the large version. At least you’ll get an idea of how it sets, anyway.

Dave Best
3Si #62

1 - 2 of 2 Posts