Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys anyone interested purchasing a groupbuy for RPS CLUTCH? if so i need at least 25people so we can get this clutch really cheap. TT or NT are available. not sure with the price yet but its gonna be cheaper than any other 3/S tuner. I'm not trying to say that they are price are high its good price but if we can get it cheaper why not.
its gonna be cheaper than
TT stage 3 - $540 -----maybe we can get it $425
TT stage 2 - $445 -----maybe we can get it $400

NT stage 3 - $399-----maybe we can get it $350
NT stage 2 - $310----maybe we can get it $280

1. Stealth 91 ES - stage 3

·
Registered
871 Posts
I need this BADF. I'll want a stage 3 also. This is what I was waiting to get to install my 2nd gear syncro.

·
Registered
272 Posts
TT Stage 3 for me

I'm in need of a TT Stage 3. Searching vendors on the internet I've found it for $497.25, so it would have to be less than that. I'd also like a Fidanza Flywheel to go with it. If you can do that, you'd have to beat $411.25. Would I be able to pay with my Visa?

Anybody want to buy a pair of 13G turbos? One has a brand new Mitsubishi cartridge, the other cartridge is rebuilt. $1,000 for the pair. Porting and/or clipping available. (Getting them ported is great! :D )

·
Registered
76 Posts
I need this BADF. I'll want a stage 3 also. This is what I was waiting to get to install my 2nd gear syncro.

my second gear syncro is on its way out also. Been considering replacment, curious are you going to be replacing your self or having it done?

Maybe interested in stage 3 NA but have to check funds. :(

·
Registered
871 Posts
No way. Our tranny's are too complicated. If your a n/a, maybe I would do it with the supervision of my cousin who is a mechanic. I am however pulling my tranny and putting it back in. The shop is gonna charge me 250 to replace the syncro, but wanted 450 to pull and install the tranny!

·
Big C
1,511 Posts
count me in for low 400, BTW how much does the other stuff cost like throw-out bearing and release bearing? please LMK 'cause i know that the RPS kit doesn't include that stuff

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So far we have

stage 3 twin turbo
1. Starfish
2. vr4-jc
3. Devil Visa

Stage 3 Non turbo
1.Stealth91ES (me)
2.Rollin3G

lets keep this going guys.
for those who are on the list please post your email so i can keep u posted when its time to purchase.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
todd and vr4playa

those are the price they gave me if i can get 25 people.

vr4playa r u looking for stage 3 TT?

about throwout bearing i dont' think they sell it. but u can pick it up from local mitsu store.

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
i MIGHT be in for a stage 3 TT. it all depends on if i can get the money for it soon enough.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stage 3 twin turbo
1. Starfish
2. vr4-jc
3. Devil Visa

Stage 3 Non turbo
1.Stealth91ES (me)
2.Rollin3G
3. "my friend want one"

·
STOCK ??? HELL NO...!!!
3,475 Posts
People :

Remember, there are two versions besides TT and NA... there is SPRUNG AND NOT SPRUNG VERSION...!!!:eek: :rolleyes:
If you want your car to be more streetable make sure you order the sprung version...

Just my two cents..!!!;)

El Boricua
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'm in

I'm in for LOW 4s. TT First Gen. I guess stage III....
Great idea!!!

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Ok, add me to the list. Since I am pulling the engine I will probably need a new clutch also. Does it include Throw out bearing? I think I will need the stage III??? I'm a daily driver so if anyone has suggestions thanks.

I guess I need to give you a little more info:

Stage III sprung version... for 91 RT TT

·
Registered
272 Posts
Add me to the list

I'm in for a Stage 3 TT - sprung.

What about payment? Can I use Visa or Paypal?

P.S. Anybody interested in a pair of 13G turbos with a 12mo/12k mi warranty can email me at [email protected] $1,000/pair.

·
Big C
1,511 Posts
stealth91es, stageIII TT clutch, i know that RPS doesn't make the throwout and release bearing, does anybody have an estimate of the price on those parts and even the exact part number so i can look it up at Rockville Mitsubishi's website and is there anything else that might need to be replaced w/ the clutch besides what's in the RPS kit and the throwout and release bearings.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
vr4 playa.

u can get fidanza flywheel also.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts