Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone give a rough figure of what they would expect to see for a 92 VR-4 w/

new motor and turbos
Custom paint
stereo
mint interior.
94K on the body and trans.
new tires , brakes

thanks,
im about to buy a project car, lots of money, which should probably be spend on other things (Like a place to live maybe??? ) I'm trying to decide it it's worth buying this, have some fun, learn a whole lot, and turn a llittle profit. I was thinking i could get anywhere from 11 to 13??? any suggestions, ideas or words of caution.

Thanks guys, appreciate the help
Neill

·
Un-Stocked
776 Posts
stock turbo's right? i know there new but u didnt upgrade them did you?..if you put everything stock back in i would say... around $9500-$10000

but i could just be a cheap ass :p

·
Registered
641 Posts
12,500:eek2: :missle: :bsflag: my 95 vr-4 was only 12000

·
Registered
641 Posts
true.....im just bored at work and wanted to post something, but dont sell it during winter. Sell it before summer. You will get more. I swear people wont pay as much during winter. :alcoholic

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how much would you guys pay for a 92 vr-4, needs some work but all around nice. Newly rebuilt motor and turbos. no interior. literly, just metal inside??

New brakes, tires, body is perfect (besides some missing ground effects and windows)

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
sopiaz57 said:
how much would you guys pay for a 92 vr-4, needs some work but all around nice. Newly rebuilt motor and turbos. no interior. literly, just metal inside??

New brakes, tires, body is perfect (besides some missing ground effects and windows)

NO INTERIOR :eek: interior would be a bitch to get. I would say, the car mentioned above, no interior...maybe 6-7,000. with everything, no work needed...probably around 10-11,000. Thats what i'd pay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.