Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, we are intrested in helping you make your cars faster and faster, thats why we are putting together this gropu buy for you. I need to get 5 sets ordered so I can go with this price. the group buy will be closed in a week from now.

This are the famous ROSS forged pistons and same price goes for TT or NT aplications.

Please give me a call to
(305)207.3852
Mario Deniz
www.dspracing.cc

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
k

Jimmy, I'm ready if you are ready...if you want we can probably meet up sat morning if its not an inconvinience for you...I'm dying to finish the FMIC setup so I can start selling it. I got my self a 94 SL, so there is going to be also custom exhausts in the way.

Mario DEniz

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here

Includes pistons, wrist pins and locks, i can get the rings for an additional charge though. And yes this are forged from 2618 T-61 aluminum.

Mario Deniz

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok

I'm PRETY sure that I can, BUT if not you can always use a thicker headgasket for this purpose.

MArio DEniz

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok

Thank you for being a man of your word, I think that you already read the other post. Your price will be $800 including everything. I do not want you to feel that I'm not helpping you as mucha s i can.

Mario Deniz

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.