Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ULTIMATE Performance Custom aluminum Snowboard Roof Rack

Just checking to see if anyone would be interested in a roof rack for hauling snowboards around. I recently made one for my evo and i think its just awesome. it hauls all 3 of my snowboards and its super easy to install. just uses 4 heavy duty suction cups and mounts on the upper section of the front and rear windows. I can put it on in less than 1 minute (by myself) and i can take it off and store in the the same amount of time. the boards are held on by a sandwic beam that goes across the rack and locks them in place. ive done lots of testing with this very rack and its holding up great.

Im thining about making them for anyone that wants one. just let me know if you're interested.

Price would be $225 shipped.

HERE IS A FEW PICS OF MY EVO RACK...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok. ill get one up as soon as i can. weather has been shit here the last couple weeks. but as soon as i get some decent weather ill post one up.

·
EGR BLOCK TIME!
1,354 Posts
video at 140mph please ... also going up the mountain...in snow....3 snowbords on.... thank u

·
H.N.I.C.
456 Posts
So are the suction cups the only thing holding the rack to the car?
Will it be adjustable to work on any car or is will it be built to only fit a 3K?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes the suction cups are the only part that touches the car. and they will be designed strictly for the 3000gt and stealths.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
i would love to put a board on my car but im with the rest of the guys the whole suction cup thing sounds kinda iffy i have to drive a ways and i like my board in tact

1 - 13 of 13 Posts