Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please inform us of the purpose of these meetings and results, if you think it would be of interest to us.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
The outcome was, that I probably know more about the stuff than they do here in Switzerland. I got a ride in an extra modified EVO-VI and I didn't know that the thing has a Water Injection system from the factory installed. But to be honest, the 4-banger is only alive in the 5000+ region but then the thing is an animal.

For the next generation, Mitsu desided not to import the same cars to Europe as to the States. Therefore, the Eclipse 2000 will never find it's way to Europe. They now push den AWD cars heavily here (Pinin, little Pajero and Lancer AWDs, GDI cars) and are not interested in any ways for sports cars. To be honest, the market is also pretty low on this.

Too bad I didn't took the position of the marketing responsible manager for passenger car there two years ago. I'm sure we'd have a lot cool cars here right now (Legnum TT for example).

I'm still thinking of getting an already wrecked EVO-VI as they do have a great Brembo Brakes setup !

Sorry, nothing spectacular and this is why I didn't posted it.

Roger, Switzerland
93'3000GT TT

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Roger you aren't missing anything by not getting the Eclipse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.