Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2-channel Punch Amplifier RMS Power (4 ohms)
25W x 2 RMS Power (2 ohms)
50W x 2 RMS Power Bridged/Mono 100W x 1
Stable Into (stereo/mono) 2 ohms / 4 ohms
Distortion Max (4 ohms) 0.05%
Frequency Response (+/- 0.5dB) 20Hz - 20kHz
Signal-to-Noise (A-weighted) >100dB Input Sensitivity (low level) 250mV - 4V
Bridgeable Yes
Punch Bass 0dB/+6dB/+12dB @ 45Hz
Crossover Frequency 80Hz (HP-FULL-LP)
Crossover Slope 12dB Butterworth
Height 2.6 X Width 9.6 X Length 6.7 in

Two for $100+ shipping

--------------------------------SOLD------------------------------------

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will not accept less than my original asking price. I paid $199 for each amp (new).

I am only asking $100 plus shipping for both amps :rolleyes:

·
Registered
194 Posts
What Generation Amp are they? There not those really old RF amps are they? How come you are selling them? And are there any problems with them? Please let me know, I will still buy these and pay for shipping. Sorry about the delayed messages, I was busy with Thanksgiving.

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a picture of the amp in the first post. They are not really old. They just stop making them when the newest (current) style came out.

I am selling them because I am collecting extra money for my new turbo setup (I didnt need the amps because they have been sitting in for about a year)

There are no problems with the amps. I used them for my interior speakers and the worked great. I never pushed the amps (They were always turned down.)

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'll take them. Get me a price to 79936 zip code and I'll paypal the money today. If they are still available.

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MitsMan: If you are serious about buying then you should contact me about payment arrangements. I will not wait for a long period of time for a payment when more than one person is interested.

[email protected]
AIM: Carlmc12
or send a private message

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MitsMan: I just sent a private message with the payment information. Let me know when the payment (money order/cashiers check) has been shipped.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.