Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A week ago I paid for a super filter intake surreal was selling. I have messeged several times asking what the status of my part is with no reply.

I am going to start a PayPal claim but I want to know how to contact admins on 3si to let them know. If anybody could point me in the right direction that would be great.

·
Money pit owner.
2,585 Posts
oh no, I saw the recent for sale thread and I had forgotten about my past dealing with surreal. I bought a few small items last year, sale took a while to ship but finally arrived. Then I did a larger order and he went silent, never got the product and the paypal period expired. he had lots of good stuff and good prices, maybe that is a bad sign. :(

you want to post in this forum --> http://www.3si.org/forum/f23/

here is his March 2014 for sale thread, I got burned at the end of it
http://www.3si.org/forum/f4/fs-lots-parts-sale-stock-aftermarket-jdm-681681/#post8471082

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Id give it a little time. I understand your frustration tho. Im very impatient.

Your best way will be to file a claim with paypal but once again maybe give him a little time. A week is very early to jump the gun.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
When did you send the money? He's in Canada it appears, so shipping will probably take longer. Give it another week and file a paypal dispute. A dispute usually gets the ball rolling on communication. If he doesn't respond to the dispute, then escalate it to a claim.

·
Money pit owner.
2,585 Posts
don't let the paypal claim/refund period expire like I did, I think you have 30 days? He said he was out of town, working etc., but stopped responding to emails, actually the only seller on this site to do that to me, so don't let 1 bad seller tarnish your experience with buying from guys here.

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
I believe paypal has extended the time frame to file a claim/dispute, you might want to go in and try now. Or even call paypal if it's worth the time and effort.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright thanks guys. Ya last I heard he said he would ship it out and shoot me tracking info. That was a week ago. Good to know this has happened in the past . I think I'll give it a couple more days and then file a claim.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
oh no, I saw the recent for sale thread and I had forgotten about my past dealing with surreal. I bought a few small items last year, sale took a while to ship but finally arrived. Then I did a larger order and he went silent, never got the product and the paypal period expired. he had lots of good stuff and good prices, maybe that is a bad sign. :(

you want to post in this forum --> http://www.3si.org/forum/f23/

here is his March 2015 for sale thread, I got burned at the end of it
http://www.3si.org/forum/f4/fs-lots-parts-sale-stock-aftermarket-jdm-681681/#post8471082
did he ever refund you?

·
Money pit owner.
2,585 Posts

·
Money pit owner.
2,585 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Alright thanks guys. Ya last I heard he said he would ship it out and shoot me tracking info. That was a week ago. Good to know this has happened in the past . I think I'll give it a couple more days and then file a claim.
Start the claim now. If hes got time to take your money there should be no time wasted in waiting. Anytime i have an item for sale, i usually have it waiting to be packed and shipped out the next few days max. If you dont have time to ship it then dont post for sale, and take peoples money. Start the claim, will light a fire under his ass and force him to provide a tracking number and get the ball rolling. Theres no need for this bs.

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
What he said^

Surreal if you read this you're a pussy. Grow up amature. Fuckin 12 year old.

·
Money pit owner.
2,585 Posts
yeah, so I went back through all my emails and payments to surreal. I did payments of $40 + $65 in November of 2014, not 2015 as I had first thought. Combined payment of $105 was for a set of 1st gen 3000gt foglights, Stealth 1st gen main catalytic converter and Stealth 1st gen 3rd brake light (spoiler mounted), he was to ship via Greyhound collect. He said he would ship the following weekend. I never received the items or any further communication. I just assumed he was hit by a bus because things do happen. I ended up buying the items from 92vr4widebody (Aaron).

Now that being said, I did buy some other items from surreal before that and though he was slow in shipping, I did get the items, e.g. Stealth 1st gen active exhaust muffler, Stealth 1st gen upper plenum and a Stealth 1st gen throttle body.

I probably would've got more stuff from him because it was handy to have someone in Canada that could ship large items Greyhound and he had lots of cool stuff at a good price.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just an update. The item was shipped it seems, I just didn't receive anyour emails or pm's about it. I've been contacted by surreal today and my intake should be here any day.

·
Money pit owner.
2,585 Posts
surreal sent me a PM requesting details on the 2014 purchase that I never received. I sent him the paypal info and last emails. I will do another update here if it gets resolved.

·
Money pit owner.
2,585 Posts
I sent an email to surreal requesting a refund, no response yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts