Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i really like advan rims but there just a little more then what i would like to spend on rims. i like the advan RGs and advan model 6? well things of the 5 spoke look. i was wondering if any companies made copies of those rims. or do you guys have any recommandations of which rims look nice, are light weight, and are fairly cheap.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Rota...

Rota Rims...might seem a lil different...but one of the models is sweet...Go to Tirerack.com...and select the make and model of your car and the color...you will find rims from 125-500 a piece...you will find what you want there...good luck

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
I will be selling my wheels soon I think too, but they've been a great set, take a look.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,551 Posts
UTRacer... what size are those... what kinda shape they in.. how much? They look pretty butt fucking nice.

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
17x7.5, though the box says 17x8. I've got stock 245's mounted on them though, and they fit just fine. Only thing you need to do is get a set of spacers, like 3 mm for these to clear stock calipers. (One wheel has some slight cosmetic damage on the back of the spoke, due to my father not putting a spacer on.) Looking at it, you can't tell. When I get closer to selling these, I'll take detailed pics, but right now I can't afford to buy another set. They were 300 a piece when I got them 2 yrs ago, and they sat in my attic for a year, so not much use on them, and the triple plated chrome is not flaking at all like you see on the Mitsu/Dodge chrome wheels.

·
Registered
17,551 Posts
Alright, well I can't get them right now anyway, so I guess its best that you can't sell them :) PM me when they're up for sale and I'll look into them a bit more.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.