Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, to start things off, i drive a 92 VR4, so there is no confusion i have no turbo upgrades, but everything else basically isnt stock. Well it was about 12:35 off of my lunch break, heading to work to start the day off. Driving down freeway being a dick as usual, you know going 63-67 in the passing lane with people tail gating you. Well i see this no well put together honda civic hatchback. Its red, but with a white body kit. I wonder if they think it looks good, or not enough money to paint it, anyways. Its got that exhaust, you know the one thats bigger than all their cylinder's put together, with one of those really fake authentic SI badges.
Ok so they pull up behind me, couldnt be more than 6 inches from my bumper, and when it turns into 3 lanes they jump over to the right speed up and get in front of me and slow down. Now at this point i knew it was girls because they stuck their hands out the sun roof and did that "raise the roof" shit. I was confused, but needless to say i was going to let them think they beat me. I downshift to 3rd, take it up to 110 and pass them with a little "bye-bye" wave as i go by. They reminded me of Ja-rule in F&F screaming as that white boy in his eclipse went by him. Anyways, needless to say if the girls were hot i would have paced them and gotten off where they got off, but they looked like Bremerton trash so i kept on my way. For some reason i have found a single person to race me in like, forever. Its starting to get dumb. Stupid non racing sons-a-bitches!

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
If you don't go at least 80 in the left lane then I'd tailgate you too. Why do you do that?

Anyways, good job on beating a couple of dissolusioned bitches in a primered out civic...

·
hellbent in a dodge Viper
8,699 Posts
hmm yes being in the left lane and getting tailgated IS BAD.

The person behind you is tailgating you for a reason. Get OVER.

Even your average old man can normally figure this out.

As for the girls... not really worth it to even race them is it?

That is a case where you should mess with them.

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
Someone needs to learn how to tell a story and this is not a war story. This thread belongs on clubSI.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
752 Posts
hassie said:
Driving down freeway being a dick as usual, you know going 63-67 in the passing lane with people tail gating you.
You guys gotta [email protected]#cking people from Washington drive like that all the time. They all think that the left lane is only for them to go whatever speed they want to and they all go 50-65 in the left lane.

:flip4: :flip4: :flip4: :moon: :flip4: :flip4: :flip4:
[email protected]#CK ANYBODY THAT SITS IN THE LEFT LANE DOING LESS THAN 30 OVER THE LIMIT!!!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Re: Re: Riced Civic Girls

Sifu Shawn said:

You guys gotta [email protected]#cking people from Washington drive like that all the time. They all think that the left lane is only for them to go whatever speed they want to and they all go 50-65 in the left lane.

:flip4: :flip4: :flip4: :moon: :flip4: :flip4: :flip4:
[email protected]#CK ANYBODY THAT SITS IN THE LEFT LANE DOING LESS THAN 30 OVER THE LIMIT!!!
FUCK YOU TOO.

that is all.:rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
1,323 Posts

yeah people that drive 60 in the left lane are ignorant as hell, and the shit is annoying as hell, I mean whats the point, alot of times if Im usin the highway, I'm rushing, so Im takin the left lane and then theres some dumbass just blockin the road and all the lanes are goin the same speed and that shit is REAL annoying.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.