Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after the first set didn't work out (cause I got the first batch, which wasn't good) I just got the bars in today and installed it. I ordered the double front and double rear bars and all I can say is WOW. Dam are they awsome. They fit like a charm and look aswome. The rear was redesigned and now the ride is beyond awsome. Keep in mind that I have a convertibe so my ride needed to kept tighter but the difference is comparible to the normal TT or VR4s now. For a total of 250 shipped, it was one of the best bang for the buck that I have ever spent on my car. I highly recommend it, even for those that don't own a convertible. This along with my new exhaust by Shane Baker, makes me feel good all over. Dam, I can't wait to get my stero in order and get it in and out of the bodyshop.
For those who are wondering, here is the thread if you want a set, I highly recommend you get both (and save on shipping) in double (so it is more adjustible):
http://209.58.199.225/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=49969

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Glad to hear that all worked out for you, I have the front double bar and I can alsp atest to the quality worksmanship. Unfortunatly with the Spyder rear the rear bar simply wouldn't fit.

Also, Supermac is great to deal with, definitly highly recommended. When I told him that the rear bar didn't work with my Spyder, he refunded me the full amount including shipping without any questions or reluctance.

·
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sometimes, its nicer to have a soft top eh? Plus mine weighs less and fewer produced. I'd sure like a sypder though.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
hey thanks a lot dan (liu kang) i really appreciate the great feedback on my bars. and im really happy that you like your bars. now all you got to do is be sure and enjoy them as much as possible.

thanks again,
supermac

·
3,802 Posts
Liu Kang,
Any pics and details of your exhaust?

·
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I gave it great reviews like on four different threads. I highly recommend it. I think that there were even picts somewhere. Don't remember which threads, you will just have to do a search. Good luck

·
3,802 Posts
Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts