Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a diagram and instructions on how to replace a water pump. I am at 128k miles so I'm sure it's about time. I've replaced the thermostat and the radiator cap and I still have a small leak that comes from the left side of the engine and gathers in a pool below the y-pipe.

Any suggestions on how to make sure it's the water pump?

If that's the case please send diagrams, etc.

·
Curmudgeon
5,398 Posts
Showing results 1 to 20 of 5000
Search took 2.72 seconds. Search: Water Pump

Not to be unkind to a new user but you couldn't take a casual stroll through the site without tripping on your answers...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Heres a walkthrough- http://www.team3s.com/60k.htm

As someone said earlier you should at least change your timing belt and tensioner as well. Since you're over your service time I would get this done asap.

There is also this great feature we have called "search" which would have given you this info. Try using it in the future. :)

Edit: Questions like this should go into the new owner section which will give you much better responses and not allow anyone here to rip you a new asshole.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried the search and found 3000 titles that had nothing to do with what I needed so I figured some kind souls could point me in the right direction on where to look. Sorry I took a few seconds of your surfing time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts