Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still can't figure out how to get to the lamp in my fog light, even with the front active aero off. Anyone suceed in replacing this lamp and remember what they did?

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
On drivers side use an extension with socket wrench and just remove entire fog light.On passenger side I removed cap off of back of foglight, reached in and swung back retaining clip holding bulb, and pulled wire out of connector and removed bulb. Assemble in reverse order, but it is hard to hold the connector wire in place to reattach wire- but it can be done, and pay attention to how retaining clip works when disassemble.
If active aero shield is removed you should be able to access fog light bulbs after removing active aero motor but I have never gone to that extreme.
Good luck,
Steve

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Steve
I'm gonna schedule some quality time under the front end of my car and try to replace both.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
You might also want to read how 3LC3KGT replaced his passenger side bulb by removing entire assembly using 1/4" drive socket set with extensions- might be easier for you since your dam is removed.
Let me know how it goes.
Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts