Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I did a forum search, but I was unable to find anything that was not terribly outdated. I'm looking into purchasing a 1st gen Stealth TT. Does anyone know of any shops in the Saint Louis area that still works on these cars?
Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What type of work were you needing? Von still works on stuff but the backlog is pretty bad at the moment.
Nothing specific. I do not own one at this moment, but I am looking to buy. I would just like to know before buying if there are still people in the area that work on these and know these cars. I guess the big one would be 60k/120k service. Who is Von? Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Von Morgan is the owner of Morgan's Motorsports, a shop that specializes in 3/S performance builds and maintenance. He definitely still works on these cars as we have multiple builds in process right now. I don't know if he still checks the forums though, so I will ask him tonight about it.

In addition to Von there is also a guy over in the Wood River, IL area named Eric that used to work on these cars and then you also have Chris at R'venge Performance down in Cape Girardeau. So you should be good when it comes to local expertise.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Von Morgan is the owner of Morgan's Motorsports, a shop that specializes in 3/S performance builds and maintenance. He definitely still works on these cars as we have multiple builds in process right now. I don't know if he still checks the forums though, so I will ask him tonight about it.

In addition to Von there is also a guy over in the Wood River, IL area named Eric that used to work on these cars and then you also have Chris at R'venge Performance down in Cape Girardeau. So you should be good when it comes to local expertise.
Great! Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated

1 - 8 of 8 Posts