Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find a 91-93 Stealth Repair Manual? Any help would be great. Thanx.

·
Wrenchmonkey #839
4,979 Posts
EBAY ones are bootleg I believe

I believe the manuals on EBAY are bootleg, Vineet Sighn put a lot of work into these manuals and it would be a shame to not support one of our own.

Vineet's new manuals also contain a copy of CAPS. A delear parts program that lets you find any OEM part number. Very handy.

If you get a copy go to my home page for some CAPS instructions and tips. CAPS is not a very intuitive program, without some help it can take a long time to be confident you have the right part number.

http://hometown.aol.com/johnmonnin/13CapsHelp1.html

·
Dare to be Stupid
2,739 Posts
I was referring to the actual books, paper. Sorry, ya, if you want it on CD then go for Vineet's. Me personally, I'd rather have the book at my side when working on the car.

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts
Hmm, $35 for a CD w/ the '91 manuals (mech. and elec.), 92-96 (mech. and elec.) manuals, 3/s body repair manual, general overhaul manual, DSM tech manual, and CAPS.

-OR-

$95 for one manual.

Hmm, this is a tough decision! Me personally, id rather print the pages and have a lot more info at my fingertips.

·
Dare to be Stupid
2,739 Posts
F27Corsair said:
$95 for one manual.
Where are you shopping??? Jesus, I got my manuals (2) directly from Dodge, and the owners manual for around $80-$90 total. Still is pricy, yes, but convenient.

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts
Thats just the price i remember hearing floated around. Those 2 manuals- are they the mechanical and electrical books?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts