Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front Aero is kinda banged up (that way when I bought it) and don't work all that well. What is involved in removing it? How much does it weigh?

My rear goes up fine and when it is supposed to. But when it comes down it kinda falls fast and loud. Is it supposed to come down slow?

·
Registered
832 Posts
doesn't weigh much at all. just undo all of the bolts, and its just a big piece of plastic. If you look at the motor and all of the stuff that makes it move, its all pretty self explanatory, you could prbly readjust it if necessary. Also I've heard a lot of ppl just remove them because its so much easier to change fog lamps and everything.

Unfortunately my got ripped down somehow and I had to remove it the rest of the way on the side of the road, with no jack, no tools. Only used my hands and feet, (aka: literally ripping it off.) Need to get a new one.

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
It's about 12 bolts that hold the plastic pan on, then a few more to remove the motor assembly itself.

If you're interested in shipping it, I'd give you a few $$ for it. I'd like to see if I can make it work on my Stealth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts