Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Member "Go Pig Go"
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys wondering if anyone could recommend a reliable tuner who you have had experience with in the Northern IL area.

Some help here would be great....thinkn about changing mechanic since my current one is always busy and it takes forever to get my car back.....still waiting for him to have time to install my s-afc....anyways....if ya'll can recommend one ...please do so....if not keep TTT

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
I'm looking for a mechanic in the Chicagoland area to do my 60k tune up. I live in Evanston, so if anyone knows of a realiable guy in north Chicago, please reply!

·
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT

·
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT

·
Registered
126 Posts
I live in Chicago too and was asking about the 60K timing belt replacement a few months ago.

The only information I got was to NOT go to Max Madsen, as they'll charge $1100 and they're not very good.

I have yet to hear of a good local 3Si mechanic, so if either of you find one, please recommend him to me too. I need to do my 120K tune up in about 5 months.

·
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT
come on i know theres plenty of us IL guys in here....help some fellow 3siers out

·
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<sigh> ttt

L

·
0 Posts
Reliable Tuner in Illinois

Try Biggers Mitsubishi in Elgin. I have been going there for a couple of years with no problems.

·
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt.....tuners...not dealers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts