Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
It's like that
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing aaronpin's "Made a hi-res Ferrari wallpaper for all" post and liking it, then seeing Mutilator's request to "Do that with a red 360," I thought that I would. :D :cool:

The RGB value for the purple background is 19R 10G 27B if you decide to use it and want your windows icon background colors to match it.

I've been toying around with adding a gradient to the background, but I'm not sure how I like it.

If any of you would like me to resize it for you (attached file is 1600x1200) in case it doesn't look quite right when you size it down, or up :rolleyes: , let me know and I'll email a correct sized copy to you.

My address is [email protected] if you have any comments or whatnot.

Attachments

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
The background looks black to me.
Interesting pics but like he said, to much nothing and not enough car.

-Jeff

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
You guys if it's going to be a desktop for a computer you want empty spots so that way you can see your desktop icons without having to search through the screen.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Good composition graphic design wise.
I was going to do a red one too but I see you beat me ;)

A business associate of mine just got a 360 F1 Spyder. NICE NICE car. I might take one over a '91 Stealth.

·
It's like that
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I usually use simple designs for my backgrounds, typically without pictures, and I figured that other people usually would as well which is why it seems so desolate and empty. I don't like a lot of clutter on my desktop either.

·
Registered
497 Posts
that would be hot if someone could do that with a stealth

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ah, but the trick is finding a nice picture of a Stealth. One done under studio lighting like these ferrari's.

·
It's like that
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That it is... I tried working one that was taken outside but the reflection in the paint job was very out of place. If I can find one without reflections of wilderness or whatnot and just lights and background, then i'll do it unless aaron beats me to it ;)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
KingNothing said:
After seeing aaronpin's "Made a hi-res Ferrari wallpaper for all" post and liking it, then seeing Mutilator's request to "Do that with a red 360," I thought that I would. :D :cool:

The RGB value for the purple background is 19R 10G 27B if you decide to use it and want your windows icon background colors to match it.

I've been toying around with adding a gradient to the background, but I'm not sure how I like it.

If any of you would like me to resize it for you (attached file is 1600x1200) in case it doesn't look quite right when you size it down, or up :rolleyes: , let me know and I'll email a correct sized copy to you.

My address is [email protected] if you have any comments or whatnot.
KingNothing! I hope you don't mind, but I took the wallpaper you made and messed around with photoshop. It's not much but what I will use as my desktop wallpaper......;) I only made it for 1152x864 screen resolution though... Check it out!:D

Modena 360 Wallpaper

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nice pictures!
Once I get done wiping the drool from my mouth i may play with some images.

·
It's like that
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice rework, and I don't mind... Thank ferrari.com for the origional, heh.

I'll try and play with some of those pictures later on and see what i come up with.

-KingNothing

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yup. Without ferrari.com we would never have had a good picture.
Ferrari has enough money to get quality images!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts