Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
nice to see old members are still around. Nice car btw.

·
Talk is cheap.
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. 👍👍 Still have silver, it’ll be more track focused. Red car is more the street car.

The wheels are TE-37 Ultra, Diamond Dark Gunmetal, 19x9.5 with 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires all the way around.

·
?Mark
16,549 Posts
but what about the silver VR4?

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,008 Posts
Meh, I have a 95 Caracus Red Spyder VR4....

I vote for the SILVER car....

Hi Jay!!! Missed you...

Bob. :)

·
Talk is cheap.
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Meh, I have a 95 Caracus Red Spyder VR4....

I vote for the SILVER car....

Hi Jay!!! Missed you...

Bob. :)
Hi Bob!! Great to see some familiar faces around here. :) Spyder looking great as always sir

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,008 Posts
Thanks man, that'd be fun. :) Is Alan still running things?
Jay, Alan got booted years ago.

He set up another 3S website.

PM me if you're interested...

Bob.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Sorry for interloping. But finally getting mine to run well after my $4k dump into having a less than honest shop recommended by wifes co workers (all post graduate educated people, just ignorant about the true supercar nature of the vr4) do a jello on the wall see what sticks long enough to get paid, diagnosis and multi item repair job. Admittedly they did do timing belt, water pump, coil pack, engine harmonic balancer? pulley, tune up, and provided me with 2 refurbished ecus, BUT said used NGK DbPlat plugs (I redid front bank to find DELCOS, plug wires hand cut obviously at 7mm thick and thin boots at a price of the MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor wires I bought and installed after their job...and replaced one of the packs on the coil "rail" set...the shop one was arcing lightening to the coolant hose..

I should have trusted my experience having owned the car since 98! But I can't do the timing, water pump, rear bank plugs. But PAID for far better sc service than I was provided.

Anyway, I saw this active and just wanted to say IM NOW STOKED THAT MY RED 92 VR4, withcall stock parts except for the mad wires and a SS Catless w 2.5" to 3" tipped dual exhaust "mufflers" on each side is nearly too top!!! Oh and the rims...OOOLD SCHOOL ANTERA OPUS 1 made in Itsly 10" x 17" on 255/45 ZR17 rubber. I love how the three spoke design works with so many of th cars design lines, like the A pillare and hatch window profile. If too long feel free to edit orcrewuest me to do so. It's fun to be excited about my vr4 once again!!! Peace

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts