Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to have to do this but i am buying my first house and have to sell my car. What I have is a 95 3000GT VR4 Spyder with only 21,000k miles on it. It is in perfect condition garage keep. The car is completely stock except for a cell phone that is in the glove box and a k40 radar dector that is hidden in the dashboard. Since it is the Spyder it has every option power driver seat, power windows and locks, Climate control, leather seats, 6 disk changer. I have the original sticker for the car which was 65,424.00 but the car was purchased for 71,965.00 about 5k over sticker. I have all owners manuals, the Road and Track magazine that featured the car, the retractable top flip book, several sets of keys, 2 key fobs. The only noticable cosmetics to the car is it needs front tires and on the back bumper there are a couple of small marks. I will be taking pictures shortly and will be able to send them. I am asking 35,000 but will look at all offers. Please feel free to contact me at 914-837-8657 or by email [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more info

It has grey leather interior and 6 speed transmission. I just had the oil changed a couple of days ago with synthetic.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anybody interested

I need the money asap I will take 33,000 for the car. Please call 860-355-1896. I am having problems with the other number I left.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
There are about 20 Spyders in autotrader....and a few VR4's. I just think this time of year...maket is gonna be really bad for them! Try EBAY...but if you can get 28k youll be doing good! Good luck!

·
Arizona Cardinals
857 Posts
Interested in a partial trade?
94 RT/TT 45,000 miles Still under Chrysler warranty.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trade

Sorry I can't, I need to sell the car for a down payment on a house.

·
Registered
94 Posts
HOLD OUT FOR 33K at least

A spyder with only 21K miles. That is amazing. I know I just purchase one with 20k and the interior still smells new, people can't believe it is 7 years old. It is worth at least 33k don't settle if you can afford to wait until spring. Try posting on the Spyder site www.emeraldsearch.com/spyder/ He keeps a list of people who are trying to purchase spyders, If youneed any more infor you can pm me The best of luck Doug

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

thanks doug I was starting to get a little worried. I know the car is worth that but no offers maybe I'll have to wait until spring or just keep it. I understand you about the miles, when I was registering it the lady didn't believe me either and I had to get all this paper worked signed by the previous owner saying he didn't mess with the odomoter. It was pretty funny but a pain in the #@$%#@$.

·
Registered
105 Posts
too much

There was a 3K vr4 spyder for sale on the board not long ago that had about 15+grand in options that sold for 35K. I seriously doubt you are going to get the same for stock. Another one just sold, too, for 22K. You might need to consider a happy medium.

Just my 10 cents.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey, where abouts in CT are you????

I'm hanging on to my spyder selectively rolling up a few miles at a time now 10,500 approx so this is in the running for lowest mileage sypder in usa....whatever that means!

was kinda hoping these cars would appreciate a bit seeing that they kinda rare but maybe not...o well, i suppose i can mod the hell out of it and drive to work in style every day.

lemme know where you're buying maybe we can meet. i have another friend with a 94 vr4.

hey, i bought last nov and estimate my house appreciated $75k! you're making a smart move. if you're off costal I95 then you're solid I would think....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
New Milford

I think I'm going to keep the car, I would rather keep it anyways. I live in New Milford by Danbury. Where do you live? I think I am going to the paramus hooters meet Dec 14th weather permitiing.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Crubini, hey I'm in regular ole Milford, a bit past Bridgeport It's a bit of haul..........anyways, maybe we'll catch up at one of those meets that I oft plan to attend but never could make.....Dec 14 I have to bloody work....

Jamie, how are the MAS wheels rollin'???? Presidents I think, yes?

Mike, I did buy the fiji blue vr4 so the red 92 will officially be up for sale. I need to get some photos. my schedule is very tight with work and holiday doings so i probably can't swing over to NJ. Bum a ride over to see the car, you'll get to check out my spyder as well.....that a bit of incentive. You will not be disappointed with my 92.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
They are great!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Jamie, glad to hear. Ronal also makes rims for the VR4....Are you considering the infiniti g35 coupe as well as the 350z? saw one today.....very very nice. man there precious few cars being made today (ahem- excluding megabuck machines of course) than get my blood pressure up and the g35 coupe is one.

Mike the fiji blue is ok. It needs some work to get it to the same shape as my 92. I like the color, which was my main reason for buying.

Call me at work 203 352 3151 I will be busy this weekend but may have time early Sat or Sunday. cool man.

·
Registered
79 Posts
alright well see whats goin on this weekend then....

but there are no good production cars that less than 80 thousand....with the exclusion of the M3....but thats really it....i think when the LanEvo and the STi come out theyll be real good...but theyre still big boxy body kitted 4 banger sedans

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
so is this guy keeping the car?? do u have pics?

hey mike, i wont be going to the Paramus Gathering, u think u could take pics and post them later??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts