Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2nd = 1st loser
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He guy's

I am planning to buy an "old" GT 3000 1991-1993 VR2 and do a comlete rebuild into a super mean racing machine,
Which problems can i expect or do the most parts fit into this model
Is the main chassis the same or is it different from the 1994 model
"the one whit the new headlights"

A little word of advice please before i start buying things i can not use.

Greetinx

Egbert

Dutch GT 3000 fanatic

·
Registered
261 Posts
as far as i know the main chassis is the same. just the hood/lights/bumpers are diff.
that and the fact that the 94 up has a 6 speed. in holland, most of the 3kgts i have seen had 13g turbos which allow for better boost than the 9b's we have here in the states.

you can always mail me if you have questions about the car and places for it in holland. ik spreek namelijk ook nederlands als dat een beetje helpt.

cheers,

·
Registered
229 Posts
Gt 3000?? vr2?!?! wtf....... 3000GT VR4.

1st gen with pop up headlights 1991 - 1993
2nd gen witout pop up 1994+

·
2nd = 1st loser
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx

he mcsett,

alles okee, dank je voor het berichtje !
de beslissing om zo'n machine te gaan bouwen is afhankelijk
van de mogelijk om nieuwe onderdelen/bodywork op een1991-1993
chassis te gaan bouwen omdat je een oud model met schade en/of defecten namelijk voor niet te veel geld kan kopen.
verder ben ik in het bezit van het CAPS programma en kan de meeste onderdelen via mijn contact in miami bestellen.(= nederlandse meid bij auto exporteur)
Al je je mail adres wilt sturen kan dat naar [email protected] zodat ik je op de hoogte kan houden.

Ik heb geloof ik een foutje gemaakt met de VR-2 omschrijving dat moet inderdaad een VR-4 zijn ( zie tread 3 WTF = what the f*ck hahahaha LOL)

Groetjes Egbert

Ben reeds in het bezit van.
GT 3000 SL black 1994 37000 miles (very mint condition)
Moet nog ff pics scannen
Yamaha TZR 250 SP 1991 ( sport production limited edition)
Suzuki GSX 600 R ( Dutch GSX-R 600 kampioenschap 1999-2000)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
VIA translator online:

Translated text:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[he] [mcsett], everything good, thanks yours until the tidings ! the ruling to such a machine within travel grow is dependent on the potential to new spare parts/[bodywork] worn one1991-1993 chassis within travel grow because yours one stale pattern with pity and/whether out of order viz. until not surplus money pitcher purchase . remaining have been I within the property with the CAPS platform and pitcher the utmost spare parts via my touch within [miami] order (= Dutch servant towards motor-car exporter) Yet yours yours mail petition [wilt] transmit pitcher who unpleasant [email protected] so that I yours worn the altitude pitcher keep . I have religion I one slip ready-made with the VR-2 definition who stain indeed one VR-4 one's ( [zie] [tread] 3 WTF = [what] [the] [fck]* [hahahaha] Lark)

·
Registered
229 Posts
rrrrriiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttt......

·
2nd = 1st loser
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ALMOST

You've pronounced it almost right!!
no hart feelings though ;-)

See ya:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts