Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to play around with some diffuser ideas? I always wondered what a 3000gts ass would look like with some kind of diffuser. I cant photoshop for the life of me, but I can supply an ass end for anyone who can do photoshop.

·
is here
325 Posts
Umm.... Pit Road makes a rear diffuser for the 3/s , it actually looks perty dang sweet. if i had the right car adn enough money i would get one.

·
Booted From SoCal3S
847 Posts
One of the Socal guys came up with this. Can't tell you how he did it though, I don't want to give away his secrets in case he decides to make some more to sell.

·
Booted From SoCal3S
847 Posts
Not a real good one, but a straight on shot...

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
If there were some angles thrown in there, it would look amazing. Kind of like the ferrari's diffuser. maybe some shorter length bars that make the diffuser would look amazing also!

·
Registered
231 Posts
It's been done.

Looks tacky IMO. I would never do it to my car.

·
Registered
244 Posts
i think that if they could design a rear diffuser that would fit where the exhaust tips would go and then find another place for the exhaust, it would make the upgrade more discrete and very sharp looking. imo. i dont like the fact that the diffuser is along the entire back and it sits so low to the ground.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
ive seen this in person and it really looks ALOT BETTER in person
its actually about 7 inches off of flat ground believe it or not
he made it himself, and i actually like that piece alot

would definatly do it to my car
but as always with pictures, the real product shines in real life

daniel

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I really like the one the socal guy made... I'd buy one.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts