Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a fender bender and got a new bumper to put on my car.... but I totalled it before I even put the bumper on... so now i have a good bumper and no car.. trying to sell my bumper to someone here.. located in Atlanta, Ga but will meet you halfway if close... otherwise it is possible to ship them... i have a friend who works for ups and said it is possible to ship.. the list is like 450 but i will settle for much less.... make an offer.. please tell me your location and offewring price.. the bumper is "panama green" which is the dark green color of 3000gt's.. email me at [email protected]

pics available on request

thanks

Colin

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm looking for a rear bumper. What generation is the bumper that you have? Can I see some pics? Lemme know how much you want for it and I'll make you an offer based on that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2nd gen bumper

it's off of a second generation 95 gt. I don't think the rear bumper changed at all on the second gen during production. I believe it will fit any generation but that is only what i have heard... I'll sell it to you for 200 What do you think? And what color is your car?? and year??? email me at [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts