Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
361 - 380 of 401 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
People have added Twin Turbo as well.

Mine should be here Monday. I'll ad some pics when they show up.

EDIT: Got mine today.

how much did those cost shipped? and what options did you order? extra plush? OEM style? how thick are they, do they feel cheap? rubber backing?

·
NOTADSM
4,160 Posts
how much did those cost shipped? and what options did you order? extra plush? OEM style? how thick are they, do they feel cheap? rubber backing?
The final cost after shipping was $110.95. I got the middle line which was grand plush, no heel pad, 07 dark gray, Stealth in white and Twin Turbo in red vertical close to the doors. They feel like they are higher quality than OEM and they are cut just right like OEM. And yes, they do have the rubber backing with the rubber spikes.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'm tempted to get a set along with the diamond plate ones, change them in and out for car shows lol.

I contacted the lady once but she never replied.

·
NOTADSM
4,160 Posts
I'm tempted to get a set along with the diamond plate ones, change them in and out for car shows lol.

I contacted the lady once but she never replied.
OK!!!!!!
i got in contact with custom fit (the people who started this group buy) and got the contact information.
anyone who wants floormats, contact Anne at:
[email protected]
She answered me at that e-mail address. I'll be ordering a set for another car.

·
NOTADSM
4,160 Posts
So in short what do I have to do to get a set and how long does it normally take? Just cleaned my car out today and my orig. mats are nasty on the bottom... I want new ones!
OK!!!!!!
i got in contact with custom fit (the people who started this group buy) and got the contact information.
anyone who wants floormats, contact Anne at:
[email protected]
E-mail her and she can tell you what options you have as far as colors and carpet quality. Then just tell her what you want embroidered and where. Also, she will want to know if you want a heel pad or not. The whole process took about a week for mine.

·
I need one more 3s
334 Posts
Just an fyi, I ordered my mats from them, they are nice, my problem is the first set I ordered was with 3000gt Twin turbo on them, in the stealth pattern mats as they are bigger. I got bigger mats but said Stealth. I waited for the next mats to be shipped out, arrived last week, correct wording but they were the smaller mats..which don't even look good in the car. I sent those back, now the warehouse said they were the stealth size (which is not the case)...I sent the smaller ones back, and I still have the first set which is the correct size. Now I have to take pictures of them, and send those pictures. I was asked if maybe I put the mats in the car incorrectly??? I never put them in the car, I compared the first set with the second set.
It does not actually take long to get the mats, that is if you get what you ordered. This process for me has gone on for a while now. In hopes to get what I ordered in the next 2 weeks. I first have to take pictures of the CORRECT size mats but with the wrong wording on them. So keep in mind, they do make mistakes and it might take longer than you had expected.

·
og
4,293 Posts
bookmarking for later, wife says might make a nice birthday gift for me :D

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
FYI, here are some pictures of some color swatches that I was sent:

Swatches against sandstone leather from LeatherSeats.com:

Swatches against sandstone leather from LeatherSeats.com:

Swatches against tan interior nextt to the drivers seat:

Swaches in the middle of the passenger side floor (which is not the same as the OEM color becuase of years of abuse):

Swatches against frabic beside the radio:

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
I got a ebay set in today. Black, with the driverside hole. My 91 VR4 doesn't that the clip however, go figure. They are supposed to be the 24oz. I don't know if they are the cheaper $69.99+ shipping set being sold off as the plush set, but they seem pretty cheap to me. I read in a previous post that even the 22oz are supposed to be better than stock in terms of fiber quality.

When compared to both OEM and my cheap $40 autozone set, these are very thin, light, and not thick at all. The fibers don't seem very tall either.

$90+$15 shipping= pissed. :mitsu:

They are ok, but for the price I paid I am not that happy with them. $69.99+ shipping *might* have been ok since they are cut to fit a 3000GT and they do have the "3000GT" lettering.

Better then nothing I guess. I'm waiting to see if they can help me confirm if these are indeed the better "plush" set that I paid for because they sure don't seem like it. No where near OEM quality,

·
Super Hero
4,056 Posts
I got a ebay set in today. Black, with the driverside hole. My 91 VR4 doesn't that the clip however, go figure. They are supposed to be the 24oz. I don't know if they are the cheaper $69.99+ shipping set being sold off as the plush set, but they seem pretty cheap to me. I read in a previous post that even the 22oz are supposed to be better than stock in terms of fiber quality.

When compared to both OEM and my cheap $40 autozone set, these are very thin, light, and not thick at all. The fibers don't seem very tall either.

$90+$15 shipping= pissed. :mitsu:

They are ok, but for the price I paid I am not that happy with them. $69.99+ shipping *might* have been ok since they are cut to fit a 3000GT and they do have the "3000GT" lettering.

Better then nothing I guess. I'm waiting to see if they can help me confirm if these are indeed the better "plush" set that I paid for because they sure don't seem like it. No where near OEM quality,
Post the seller name, so we know who to avoid..

·
3S Surgeon
2,818 Posts
got mine in last week, straight from Anne at custom fit auto access. I ordered the Grand Plush, paid $115 shipped. These mats are NICE! thick carpeting, awesome lettering, serged edges, cut to fit the 3s perfectly, etc..... my only gripe is that the retention hole is in the completely wrong spot! but oh well, they're awesome.

361 - 380 of 401 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.