Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 401 Posts

·
Bastard Coated Bastard
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been trying for months to get ahold of some nice OEM floormats for the price that places like Rockville gets. I soon found out that they are completely sold out EVERYWHERE. They are also not made anymore. This is thanks to someone that bought $24,000 worth of floormats, and is now selling them on ebay for insane prices. So...I have found a company that makes custom ones...the closest to OEM that you can get.

Details:
4 Piece set, front and back. They are 20oz nylon carpeting, and are available in 4 colors that match our interiors. The wonderful thing is...they have custom stitching available. Tired of the plain 3000GT on the OEM's? Well..you can have Twin Turbo...all in the same font. Also, this can be in whatever color you want.

Right now I am looking for some interest to give these guys a general idea of what kind of volume we would be looking at. Keep in mind, these are as good, if not better than OEM. Price is also going to be in the 70-90 range if all goes well. Extra wording is obviously extra. So...lets get a list started on some serious buyers. Pics will follow soon!

Interested!
1. archangelcomp
etc...

Quick Idea of some stitching:

Attachments

·
Bastard Coated Bastard
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stealthee said:
buahahahaha HOw in the hell did I miss your mispelling.
I really dont know...all I have to say is im out of it today. After almost dying/throwing up on a monster energy drink and getting a jelly bean that tasted like a christmas tree (and thankfully not getting attacked by porcupines)....I'm doing great. I give up...I'm going to bed :p

·
3/S tech
2,052 Posts
eddy said:
I'm in also.
1. archangelcomp
2. stealthee
3. briz0r
4. yahomieslash
5.NJStealthTT
6.Eddy
I'm in also.
1. archangelcomp
2. stealthee
3. briz0r
4. yahomieslash
5.NJStealthTT
6.Eddy
7.TTSTEALTHRACING 1-3 SETS DEPENDS ON PRICE

·
Bastard Coated Bastard
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very good, its nice to see this thing going. Little update...here are the closest to factory match colors that they have. Keep in mind...they have a TON of different colored materials...so if you want something special, just let me know and I'll find out if they have it. Mine are on the way, I just want to make sure that these are all good quality and fit for our cars!

Attachments

·
Bastard Coated Bastard
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright heres an update on whats available, still dont have solid pricing info yet, but should be coming very soon. As you might expect, the price goes up with each model. Stay tuned!

Stitching Colors Available For All Mats

"Luxury Sport" Polypropylene Carpet:
This durable, 18oz needle-punched polypropylene mat is designed for economy applications.

"Touring" Plush Tufted Nylon Carpet:
A plush carpeted mat constructed of densely woven 22oz face weight tufted nylon yarn with matching binding. Available in 25 popular colors, this mat is an affordable "upgrade" from the 18oz economy mat. It features a high lustered look that can be cleaned with soap and water for lasting beauty.

"Grand Touring" Luxury Tufted Nylon Carpet:
A plush carpeted mat constructed of densely woven 28oz face weight tufted nylon yarn with matching binding. Available in 13 colors, this mat is an upgrade from the "Touring" line and is suited for most custom applications as well as for complimenting the interior of any new vehicle.

"Luxury Touring" European Style Berber:
"Classic" Berber floor mats constructed of very densely woven 42oz nylon yarn with sculptured serged edges. This Avery's exclusive combines luxury with iron-like durability to dress up any interior and meet the needs of the most discriminating buyer. Available in 5 contemporary colors to compliment today's automotive interiors.

·
Bastard Coated Bastard
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
We have prices! So far with the amount of people interested, we have gotten a VERY good deal!

For everyone, this would be the best look and quality for the price.
Touring (22oz fabric) 4-piece set with logo and serged edges - $79.95 + shipping

These floormats are normally ~$85...without a logo, OR serged edges. This is a VERY good deal...normally badging is $10 extra, and serging is also extra. Everyone, lemme know how this sounds, and we can start getting these things out to you!

EDIT: Oops, forgot the pics!

·
Bastard Coated Bastard
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YaHomieSlash said:
Nope, those are the sport ones. Not as high quality material...and I dont believe those have serged edges, even though they look as if they do. That is the person I am getting this deal through...and dont worry, im not making a dime on this :p

Shipping should be $13 a piece, so $92.95 for the touring material, with logo (twin turbo can be added if you want ;)), serged edges, shipped to your door. This price will go down if we get some more people!

·
Bastard Coated Bastard
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 401 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.