Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought rims for my car that are 17" x 7.5" ...i have a 91 3000gt vr-4....will these rims fit and or affect performance considerably....if they dont fit what is needed to make them fit? will they look like crap?(stickin far into the fender)

in case i have to resell these rims...what are a good, cheap, LIGHT and good looking rim/wheel combo

also what size rim would not affect my performance and have cheap tires cause these damn stock tires/rims cost mad cheese

·
Dare to be Stupid
2,739 Posts
Whether or not they fit will depend mostly upon the offset of them. That said, I don't know if you'll be able to fit a stock size tire on them. Factory width is 8.5". You're going quite narrower so you might limit yourself to a narrower tire. Your best bet is to try the wheels on to see how/if they fit. If it sits in too far, you can put wheel spacers on to move them out, to a certain extent. Most any wheel shop will have these. Also, call around to tire shops & see how wide of a tire you can put on that rim, then make your decision based off that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx

hey dude thx a mil. I'll do that.It's cool that i just posted that up and already got help. I just bought th rims off of ebay for 250 bux and after i thought about it i reaized that thet guy might not know what hes talkin about. Thx for te help. Ill be postin up a pic of my gt soon. Lata playa

Jason:mitsu:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.