Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is Josh from Dark Side Racing. I will be holding a group buy for RC Engineering 550cc Injectors until July 25th. I will give these away for $400 for a set of 6 brand new injectors shipped! I accept Paypal for payment. If you would like a set, please post a reply in this thread or send payments via Paypal to [email protected] If you have any further questions please feel free to give us a call at 401-640-1096 or check out our website at www.darksideracing.org thanks

Joshua
Dark Side Racing

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
Dont take this the wrong way but we've had a company that has been selling the these same injectors for that price SHIPPED as well but as a normal everyday price! Just thought I would inform you!

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
ya

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
damn thats a first...when did they stop that?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Is this deal still available?

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
Hey, what's up...

Do you have an actual shop we can drive up to?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we have our welding shop where we fabricate our intercoolers and perform intercooler installs.... We dont have a showroom yet but we are looking at a few places but prices are sky high! you can visit us in Cumberland, Rhode Island if you like... Drop me an e-mail and I will give you some directions...thanks

Joshua
Dark Side Racing
www.darksideracing.org
[email protected]

·
Registered
683 Posts
OK, so I can get the 550 injectors with the supra fuel pump ( along the same lines as the supra one) for $500 shipped?

·
VT Hokie Fan
2,371 Posts
Wow

Awesome deal. Please give us warning before you plan to end this sale... I'd certainly max out a card or two to not miss this deal.

Also, what other pumps have you got????

1 - 20 of 58 Posts